What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

I recently finished off Koihime Musou and its sequels, Shin Koihime Musou and Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Tairen. It was amusing.

Currently watching Ookamikakushi.

Also picked up since last time I posted about fall season: C3 and Bentou.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Finished Ookamikakushi. It was not as bad as some people had told me it was, for the longest time satisfying a lot of my expectations. The ending was too cliche, and the last episode was bullshit moe crap not suited to my dark atmosphere mystery series. :<

Watched Sora no Woto, It was very good, solid throughout and I highly recommend it. The only thing that kept weirding me out was that I was used to the VA as Squid Girl and I was getting role dissonance occasionally.

Picked up The Idolmaster finally, I'd been putting it off forever, but it has actually been pretty good.

• 2 weeks later...

Thursdays will be lonely without Idolmaster anymore. Persona is still cool, though.

Right now, watching Working!! and it's okay.

I liked working but it was too short.

The only anime I've ever watched was Eyeshield 21, although it kinda sucked in comparison to the manga (which I read entirely); I stopped watching around the Bando arc.

Anyway, the only anime I'm watching now is Persona 4: The Animation. And it's pretty good! =]

I posted my lists in this thread, take yer pick =D

I have Netflix and thus most of what's on list 1 (Almost all of them actually) I saw there. Of them, I went on to buy the full seasons of Ah! My Goddess!, Death Note, Clannad (both Seasons), Spice and Wolf and Shuffle!

From what I hear about the new Fairy Tail OP it is the most spoilerific yet. This makes me even more glad I swore off of watching Fairy Tale OP/ED after they spoilered

Juvia joining up

Forgive me if I like things to unfold in the actual goddamn episodes.

Isn't the summary for that show essentially supposed to be "One Piece with lesbians" or something?

No. The main character already has a full crew for one (far as I can tell). Just because it's about pirates doesn't mean it will be just like One Piece.

Finished Infinite Stratos.

I don't need to say anything. All I need to do is post these TWO SCREENSHOTS.

Only character I remotely liked was Charles.

Or if you want spoilers, the girl Charlotte.

And even after a while, she gets sucked into the "mindless harem" he has.

Edited by shadowofchaos