What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

Just finished Clannad (including the bonus episode).

Considering I'm an Outlaw Star and Trigun junkie, this was just really well done. Lots of feels, lots of emotion.

The ending was well done, continuity solid after like episode 5 or 6 wth not really much filler, and character development really hits home at about that point too.

Stick with it.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished Clannad (including the bonus episode).

Considering I'm an Outlaw Star and Trigun junkie, this was just really well done. Lots of feels, lots of emotion.

The ending was well done, continuity solid after like episode 5 or 6 wth not really much filler, and character development really hits home at about that point too.

Stick with it.

You need to watch after story now. 10X the feels.

I plan to start Bleach and Death Note soon, as well as CLannad (though ill most likely read the VN). Also feel like rewatching Angel Beats a bit 'cause it was awesome till the end. Maybe Guilty Grown and Kill La Kill as well...? I also have to catchup on Fairy Tail >.<.

And then Kamen Rider, but that isn't an anime. =W

EDIT: And Gurren Laggan or however the hell you spell it.

Edited by Blyvern

Somewhat of a discussion on Clannad yes yes yes! The After Story really tugs at the heart and I completely recommend.

Right now I'm trying to get back into Soul Eater. It's a great anime but school got in the way of my watching. Now that I have more time I really need to finish it. It has been months ._.

@blyvern

TTGL suites it just fine.

@Mei

Yea, it does. I'm on C:AS episode 4, but I accidentally watched the Kyou episode instead of 5. Didn't spoil anything fortunately.

It was nice to FINALLY see some development for Youhei, and onee-chan onee-chan onee-chan was too funny. That soccer team though...they're not very believable jerks.

Also I watched these in English. The Voice Acting is....questionable, but not awful

Edited by Elieson

Eheh... Too many to count. Also, Hyper, you can go die a slow painful death. While in the elevator to Hell, the elevator will stop. Forever. Playing the same god damn music for eternity. Bai!

Who/what is hyper? o.o

Yea, it does. I'm on C:AS episode 4, but I accidentally watched the Kyou episode instead of 5. Didn't spoil anything fortunately.

It was nice to FINALLY see some development for Youhei, and onee-chan onee-chan onee-chan was too funny. That soccer team though...they're not very believable jerks.

Also I watched these in English. The Voice Acting is....questionable, but not awful

iirc what scene you are referring to isnt is 'onii chan' (brother)?

Talking about the Tomoya+Mei in the street scene where she's calling him Big Brother, and people are like "dude wtf is this!?!?"

Talking about the Tomoya+Mei in the street scene where she's calling him Big Brother, and people are like "dude wtf is this!?!?"

lol yea. 'Onee chan' means 'big sister'. So its 'onii', haha easy mistake to make.

Is that the scene were Tomoya and Mei are on a "date"?

I loved it. Tomoya wanted her to stop but she was so cute so he took it back. People's reactions around them were too funny. :^_^:

Is that the scene were Tomoya and Mei are on a "date"?

I loved it. Tomoya wanted her to stop but she was so cute so he took it back. People's reactions around them were too funny. :^_^:

Most notibly the reactions from his friends XD

Edited by Akinaoki

I just started to watch Chuunibyou, because I wanted to have something lighthearted after watching something as depressing s Shin Sekai.

But mannn, it is so hard to watch, the second hand embarrassment is too intense. It is almost like watamote level ==".

Edit: Her sister is awesome, red iries + black hair + ahoge= :D

Editedit: Yuuta is voiced by the guy who voiced Lelouch o.o

Edit3: Fuaaa ep 9 now and its too cute. Im dying. So moe im going to get a nosebleed.

Second season: Tsuuumachumoehhhhh **Gets an actual nosebleed.**

Meanwhile I caught up with Nisekoi and the new girl> everyone else XD

Edited by Akinaoki

Meanwhile I caught up with Nisekoi and the new girl> everyone else XD

Pls not Marika. Both Onoderas are best girls.

Also, there's a new girl in the manga, too. And it's lolwat^10.

Edited by Gaia

Just watched

Clannad: After Story

Episode 16

The end of that episode

SonPoir.gif

The series isn't over yet

I can't hold all these feels...

Edited by Elieson

Haha, I know exactly what you mean.

I never actually got to reading the manga, because part of me was still holding out hopes. Maybe I should finally get around to it. Your analysis on Shiro is pretty solidly unarguable, and it's kind of amazing how similar our tastes can be at times.

I actually picked up disks of Shikabane Hime when I saw it on sale cheap at a con I think, but have never got around to watching it. Maybe I should do that now, and then we can powwow and swap our experiences or something.

Manga is good so far, but I haven't fully caught up to where the anime ended yet. IIRC, its apparently Chapter 14 where the manga continues the story on its own, so if you ever get around to reading it and want to skip the anime content that's where you should start. And yeah, I'd usually hold out hope for another season, but given the situation it seems very unlikely that that will happen, and I really can't wait anyways to see what happens. Haha, and I'm glad we both like Shiro; she's just as cute in the manga, but I'm just sad that I can't hear her adorable voice anymore to go with it...

I'm about halfway through Shikabane Hime atm; found it enjoyable enough so far. Let me know if you happen to start watching it, and I'd be delighted to discuss our experiences in more detail! :)

Started watching Another on the side with my brother and sister since we were looking for some horror/mystery stuff to watch the other night, and its really creepy and interesting so far. But we're barely 5 episodes in, and I'll never look at umbrellas the same way again; not to mention the latest episode briefly re-ignited my childhood fear of elevators... 0_0

Also, I don't know how many other people besides me enjoy watching dubs here as well as subs (I'd wager very few, if any), and the news is a month old, but apparently NIS America is re-releasing Toradora! on blu-ray in North America on July 1st, this time with their own English dub. They released a trailer for it, if anyone's curious to hear some of the voices; personally I'm kinda excited for it, since it sounds decent enough, and as a fan of most Funimation dubs I'm interested in seeing how well NIS's first dubbing project compares. That, and I've been meaning to re-watch it at some point, so why not in english?

[spoiler=Toradora! English trailer]

Figured it might be a bit relevant since we had some Toradora discussion several pages back...

Just watched

Clannad: After Story

Episode 16

The end of that episode

The series isn't over yet

I can't hold all these feels...

The Feels ;_;

Manga is good so far, but I haven't fully caught up to where the anime ended yet. IIRC, its apparently Chapter 14 where the manga continues the story on its own, so if you ever get around to reading it and want to skip the anime content that's where you should start. And yeah, I'd usually hold out hope for another season, but given the situation it seems very unlikely that that will happen, and I really can't wait anyways to see what happens. Haha, and I'm glad we both like Shiro; she's just as cute in the manga, but I'm just sad that I can't hear her adorable voice anymore to go with it...

I'm about halfway through Shikabane Hime atm; found it enjoyable enough so far. Let me know if you happen to start watching it, and I'd be delighted to discuss our experiences in more detail! :)

Started watching Another on the side with my brother and sister since we were looking for some horror/mystery stuff to watch the other night, and its really creepy and interesting so far. But we're barely 5 episodes in, and I'll never look at umbrellas the same way again; not to mention the latest episode briefly re-ignited my childhood fear of elevators... 0_0

Also, I don't know how many other people besides me enjoy watching dubs here as well as subs (I'd wager very few, if any), and the news is a month old, but apparently NIS America is re-releasing Toradora! on blu-ray in North America on July 1st, this time with their own English dub. They released a trailer for it, if anyone's curious to hear some of the voices; personally I'm kinda excited for it, since it sounds decent enough, and as a fan of most Funimation dubs I'm interested in seeing how well NIS's first dubbing project compares. That, and I've been meaning to re-watch it at some point, so why not in english?

[spoiler=Toradora! English trailer]

Figured it might be a bit relevant since we had some Toradora discussion several pages back...

Look interesting! I'll give it a shot

I like dubs too lol. I can't wait for the attack on titan one.

check the pm lol

Huh... dubs are getting a lot better than when I first started anime.

After seeing silver lightning's avvie and sig I feel like watching Shana again XD

Edited by Akinaoki

So I finished watching the first season + specials of Ore no Imouto. I love this anime so much! This is probably going to my top ten list. The only problem is that there wasn't enough Ayase. I really hope the second season fixes that.

Until I get access to the second season though, I started watching Kono Naka ni Hitori, Imouto ga Iru. I only watched the first episode, and the story seems like something I would be quite interested in, but there's too much fanservice already. If this keeps up, I might end up just dropping the anime.