What anime/manga are you following right now?

Hatari

I finished rewatching Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou. It's so random. I love it.

Literary girl ftw

In other news, No Game No Life seriously crossed the line in fanservice. I would genuinely have dropped the anime at this point if it I didn't love Shiro so much and if the ep 6 game wasn't so epic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its exams now so I really havent watched much anime at all, but the anime this season that interests me the most is Mekaku city actors, I went and watched the music videos (Kagerou Project) it was based off of and I have to say I have high expectations. (10 eps watched).

320px-Mekaku_City_Actors_color_800px.png

Also the animating style is "monogatari in primary colours" XD

Akiyuki Shinbo + SHAFT Head tilts ftw.

I do want to watch NGNL and Nanana, for I have heard many good things about it...Though I have not the time. Tis a shame.

Edited by Akina

I feel so casual, because I'm almost done with Lucky Star and then I'm going to track down Hamtaro and Haruhi Suzumiya episodes...

Yes, Lucky Star of all things is my favorite anime, sue me.

Edited by Yuffie Kisaragi

I feel so casual, because I'm almost done with Lucky Star and then I'm going to track down Hamtaro and Haruhi Suzumiya episodes...

Yes, Lucky Star of all things is my favorite anime, sue me.

Lucky Star = win

Haha I was obsessing over Hamtaro just the other day. My childhooooood (>,<) *explodes*

Every christmas, my son and I have watched the Hamtaro christmas special (on DVD) for the past i dunno how many years. It remains a longstanding tradition in our home, to be played immediately after Home Alone and Home Alone 2 in terms of our Christmas Specials movielist

Finally sat down and finished Casshern Sins. Was slow and super depressing, but pretty damn good.

YASSSSSSSSSS

I really liked Casshern Sins, it's a super hit or miss series with people due to the pacing, I already loved the original series from the start and the animation work from Madhouse was fucking amazing

Do any of you have MyAnimeList? I have a bunch of other anime I watched but I update it sporadically. Mine is http://myanimelist.net/profile/xoAlb

Who else is hyped for Zankyou no Terror?

Edited by Alb

Nowadays I'm watching Digimon Tamers, aww DA NOSTALGIA, so awesome ;-;

LolTerriermon ~

I'm watching three chapters per day now that I'm on summer vacations, but after it I'll catch on with Digimon Frontier :3

AND OMG SAINT SEIYAAAAAAAAA

Every christmas, my son and I have watched the Hamtaro christmas special (on DVD) for the past i dunno how many years. It remains a longstanding tradition in our home, to be played immediately after Home Alone and Home Alone 2 in terms of our Christmas Specials movielist

Aww that's so cute :) I wish my family were up to doing things like that

Been watching JoJo's Bizzare Adventure recently. Finished part 1 and I'm in part 2. Looking forward what will part 3 bring once I finish part 2.

I've been rewatching Yu-Gi-Oh!, and it's reminding me all over again why I love this show so much. English dubbed only, please. I love Joey's Brooklyn accent, I prefer the deeper Pharaoh voice in English than the lighter one they use in the Japanese version, Seto Kaiba's sassy voice is the best thing ever, and they nailed Pegasus. I can't imagine his insane silliness in any other voice.

<3 <3 <3

Just finished watching Nanana and Mekaku city actors.

I liked Nanana quite a bit, I would say maybe 8/10

Mekaku was a bit of a disappointment, coming from a fan of the music videos. But where Kagepro really shines is in its characters and unique back-stories and character's ways of thinking, which is to say 'characterisation'. But quality characterisation is very difficult to achieve in a mere 12 episodes, especially when you have so many of them, each requiring at least 2 episodes to do them justice, as well as a rather intricate plot that was ultimately ruined due to the lack of air time and info dumps. Nevertheless, it is a valiant attempt at adapting such a series and really deserves another 12 episodes to do the source material justice. I would say about a 6/10

Nowadays I'm watching Digimon Tamers, aww DA NOSTALGIA, so awesome ;-;

LolTerriermon ~

I'm watching three chapters per day now that I'm on summer vacations, but after it I'll catch on with Digimon Frontier :3

AND OMG SAINT SEIYAAAAAAAAA

Is it just me, or is Tamers a bit darker than the first two?

I've been watching these three recently:

Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Kanojo ga Flag wo Oraretara
Waiting for more releases:
Log Horizon
Sword Art Online
Buddy Complex
There's two that ended in the middle of the plot:

Mahou Sensou (Magical Warfare)

Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo?(Problem Children are Coming from Another World, Aren't They?)
Edited by MagicLugh