Support Units

Knife

By support units I mean dancers, bards, herons, etc.. And this is given in a circumstance where you are not forced to use the support unit.

shoot! you beat me to making this thread!

i generally don't bother with them bards and dancers. they can only affect one unit, which i don't find useful.

but, i enjoy using the herons. they can affect multiple units at once, which is pretty cool. in particular i enjoy leanne, because she doesn't have to be transformed in order to affect more than one (like Reyson) and she can fly (unlike Rafiel), making her easier to use in situations that involve mountains and trees. and plus, Rafiel depresses me.

but that's just my take.

I love using them. I want to see what it's like when enemies have them.

Maybe one day when they can actually make smart computers.

Then again....mabye the world would be better without smart robots.

Ninian is amazing. I would probably go so far to say she's the most useful unit in the game. She's effectively another character because of the refresh, filla's might and ninis's grace are extremely useful (especially for rank runs since they can drastically cut down the number of moves needed to overcome certain obstacles), and perhaps most importantly, she is the single best character for luring large numbers of units away from a character that might die in two hits (invaluable in hhm where everyone will die in like two hits).

Filla's might is particularly useful against bosses like limstella or the dragon with high defense/hp, especially if a character like lyn pulls off a double critical, effectively increasing damage done in that turn by 60 (+20 damage is no joke either).

Ninian is amazing. I would probably go so far to say she's the most useful unit in the game. She's effectively another character because of the refresh, filla's might and ninis's grace are extremely useful (especially for rank runs since they can drastically cut down the number of moves needed to overcome certain obstacles), and perhaps most importantly, she is the single best character for luring large numbers of units away from a character that might die in two hits (invaluable in hhm where everyone will die in like two hits).

Filla's might is particularly useful against bosses like limstella or the dragon with high defense/hp, especially if a character like lyn pulls off a double critical, effectively increasing damage done in that turn by 60 (+20 damage is no joke either).

I've just acquired the Durandal, and before Eliwood killed her, she was on lv17... I used her alot.