FE9 Ike or FE10 Ike?

Favorite Ike!  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which Ike do you like best?

• FE9 (PoR) Ike
    • FE10 (RD) Ike

• 3 weeks later...

I like Ike in FE10, he's much more cooler em41.gif...if he could hide those big muscles =.=' Gosh em09.gif But we seems that Ike and Elincia did closer to each other in FE9. I'm a IkeXElincia shipper too em16.gif So I prefer FE9 Ike em26.gif( But I just vote for the FE10 Ike em22.gif )

FE9. They went overboard on the muscles in FE10. Boyd also looks weird.

Maybe I'm just so used to the GBA games having younger portraits that the difference between 9 and 10 is way beyond me.

I mostly like how much more useful FE9 Ike was compared to the majority of other characters. The FE10 one wasn't as much stronger compared to his teammates and you pretty much needed other people to help with endgame bosses.

Unfortunately, it's more or less the opposite which is true. FE9 is a lot weaker in comparison to his allies than FE10 Ike is in comparison to his. FE10 Ike is borderline broken, and that's without the fact that he gets Ragnell with a ton of chapters left as opposed to just two.

Unfortunately, it's more or less the opposite which is true. FE9 is a lot weaker in comparison to his allies than FE10 Ike is in comparison to his. FE10 Ike is borderline broken, and that's without the fact that he gets Ragnell with a ton of chapters left as opposed to just two.

considering u could solo FE9 with Ike but that's not the case in FE10, that sort of says something.

considering u could solo FE9 with Ike but that's not the case in FE10, that sort of says something.

But you can also solo a lot of fe9 with other units. Which detracts from what you are saying.

The simple fact of the matter, at least on RD HM, is that Ike is a lot better than so many of your units for a long time. The disparity isn't so great on EM or NM since you have so much bexp. You can make even Soren pretty amazing, and Neph can show up (in 3-2) better than Ike is, if you really wanted. But on HM he is almost in a league of his own. You can't say that about fe9 Ike. Especially when you look at the whole game and consider his earlygame and his midgame. Early game due to bad starting stats compared to some of your other units. Mid game because of his late promotion. FE10 Ike doesn't have any of these issues. He starts great, late promotion doesn't hold him back since he doesn't need promotion to be epic in 3-11 and 3-E, and even though you need other units to help out in 4-E he's still one of the best.

Bringing his partner to orgasm.

Certainly explains why Soren's a lot more cooperative in RD.

Anyways, voted FE9 Ike because he actually has some sort of personality, and his story was actually pretty cool. FE10 Ike? Just seems a bit too superhero to me.

I like FE10 Ike more. He's way stronger statistically, but FE9 Ike is stronger compared to enemies. I still like FE10 Ike more though.

Fe9 Ike is only stronger vs. enemies after he promotes and gets some levels. Plus fe10 Ike is stronger relative to teammates (in HM anyway), which is possibly a better way of comparing two characters in different games anyway.

Also, with Earth and Ragnell he is eventually ORKOing nearly everything and never dying in either game. At least in fe10 he gets Ragnell for 4 chapters + Endgame. He gets it for 1 (and a bit) + Endgame in PoR, and Endgame is shorter.