Which main Pokémon titles do/did you own?

Raven

47 members have voted

1. 1. Main handheld series

• Red
    • Blue
    • Yellow
    • Gold
    • Silver
    • Crystal
    • Ruby
    • Sapphire
    • FireRed
    • LeafGreen
    • Emerald
    • Diamond
    • Pearl
    • Platinum
    • HeartGold
    • SoulSilver

With the ease of obtaining ROMs, emulators and flash cards (eg. R4 card) to play games, I want everyone voting for games they have only purchased in some way, or received as a gift. I don't want people to vote for a game they haven't got on a genuine Nintendo cartridge, and only own through easy, cost-free methods. (This includes myself with Platinum, which I haven't bought, but have played through an R4 card.)

You can also vote for the games you plan on getting, such as HeartGold and SoulSilver that haven't yet been released outside of Japan.

So here's what I have/had/will have:

Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, FireRed, Emerald, Diamond, and I will be purchasing SoulSilver.

Also, feel free to discuss which of the two new titles you will be purchasing. One? Both? None?

Edited by Razgriz

Let's see... Yellow was my first... then Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, and yeah...

Of course, this isn't counting Stadium, 2, Colosseum, Channel, XD: Gale of Darkness, Hey You! Pikachu!, and the like. :3

I had Silver, and Crystal. My cousin lost Silver and my little sister lost Crystal.

My little sister bought Red and Blue from Gamestop and gave me Blue because it only had one badge.

I still have Gold, which was my first. And I still have Ruby. And I have Pearl and Platinum. Along with Leaf Green.

I plan to get Heart Gold. I will jizz in my pants when I get it.

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

Let's see... Yellow was my first... then Gold, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, and yeah...

Of course, this isn't counting Stadium, 2, Colosseum, Channel, XD: Gale of Darkness, Hey You! Pikachu!, and the like. :3

I was considering including the other Pokemon games, but there's alot... So I decided to stick to the main adventure games.

I was considering including the other Pokemon games, but there's alot... So I decided to stick to the main adventure games.

Shame. Hey You! Pikachu! made my Kindergarden life so much more enjoyable. :/

I own Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, Pearl, Platinum, and SoulSilver. I haven't beaten Sapphire, Pearl, and SoulSilver. I don't currently intend to buy any more games in the series. Yellow and Crystal I still play on occasion, though not dreadfully recently.

Edited by Wist

I have all the games except Pearl, Heart Gold, and Soul Silver.

The one game I lost was Saphire. Someone stole it.

I've beaten every Pokemon game I've owned. The first Pokemon game I ever owned was Silver. I got it when I was five years old, on Christmas.

I also have Pokemon Colloseum and Pokemon Colloseum XD Gale of Darkness.

And yes, all of those games are legitimately purchased.

I got a really screwed up used Red version when I was around 6 or 7 years old. It never saved. Cheap Chinatown products... :/

Then I got a brand spankin' new Gold Version weeks after it came out and that was my life. I got Sapphire and my Game Boy Advance with it days after it came out a few years later. Now I just emulate the rest because I'm too poor and not that interested in investing into a DS.

With the ease of obtaining ROMs, emulators and flash cards (eg. R4 card) to play games, I want everyone voting for games they have only purchased in some way. I don't want people to vote for a game they haven't bought, and only own through easy, cost-free methods. (This includes myself with Platinum, which I haven't bought, but have played through an R4 card.)

What about games I received as a gift?

What about games I received as a gift?

Oh, good point. Didn't think of that.

Basically, as long as your games are genuine, purchased copies, it's all good.

My first Pokemon game was Yellow. Got it with the special Pikachu Gameboy Colour. Following on I have Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green and Pearl. I'm planning on getting Soul Silver as well.

I also have Pokemon Snap, Stadium 1 & 2, Pokemon Colosseum and Battle Revolution. I've been playing these games for 13 years.

First gen: Only Yellow. Traded it in later.

Second gen: Only Silver. Traded it in later.

Third gen: every one except Ruby. Traded those in later, but I bought Sapphire again for migration purposes. I am considering buying Firered for that purpose as well.

Fourth gen: every one except HeartGold. I traded Diamond and Pearl in later, and I pre-ordered SoulSilver.

My most recent game was FireRed, after purchasing most of the earlier games. I've been too lazy to get D/P, although I was tempted to get Platinum.

I'm not really sure if I'll bother getting HeartGold.

I voted everything from Crystal and above. I haven't got HG or SS yet, but I am going to get both for sure, so yeah. But I really did have everything before that from Crystal to Platinum.

Red, Yellow, Silver, Ruby, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl and Platinum. I have also preemptively struck off SoulSilver

Then there are the spinoffs.

In terms of owning at some point...

Red, Yellow, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Diamond, Platinum, Soul Silver.

Red and Yellow were stolen, but I own all the rest.

I have Blue, Silver (which doesn't work any more :sob:), Sapphire and LeafGreen.

And when it comes out, I'll get SoulSilver.

Why doesn't Silver work for you? Is it the battery? If so, I can tell you how to replace it. It's a devastatingly easy process.