Best Falco Knight (GBA)

Candlejack

HERRRRROOOOOO  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Falco Knight in the GBA games?

Farina, man. Isn't she like a flying tank in comparison to others? Her Avo & Atk are actually reliable, Florina's durability is terrible, Fiora's is below decent, she's just balanced.

EDIT: Vannesa is basically Fiora with Luck, her support with Moulder is also overrated when it come sto debates, you are not going to have a healer and a flyer close by every turn on an effeciency run.

Edited by Alan Rainsworth

Farina, man. Isn't she like a flying tank in comparison to others? Her Avo & Atk are actually reliable, Florina's durability is terrible, Fiora's is below decent, she's just balanced.

EDIT: Vannesa is basically Fiora with Luck, her support with Moulder is also overrated when it come sto debates, you are not going to have a healer and a flyer close by every turn on an effeciency run.

I thought Vanessa was supposed to support with Mage Knight!Lute.

I hate the Falco Knights, but I guess Vanessa gets my vote.

What is with all the Farina votes? Costing 20,000 Gold and subaverage growths/bases for her level does not a good unit make. Not to mention terrible supports, either by speed or by bonus.

What is with all the Farina votes? Costing 20,000 Gold and subaverage growths/bases for her level does not a good unit make. Not to mention terrible supports, either by speed or by bonus.

Farina is awesome, she is quite tanky in GBA standards:

HP: 75

Str: 50

Skill: 40

Spd: 45

Luck: 45

Def: 25

Res: 30

@Bolded: Just look at that...her HP growth is great, her Str is also great for a peggie, her Spd is fine when she has such a base and only ends uo -2 from capping it, her Luck is good while maintaining a decent Defense and Res.

"Who's the best" polls are stupid because who the best is is objective

5. not influenced by personal feelings, interpretations, or prejudice; based on facts; unbiased: an objective opinion.

Also dictionary.com is stupid because if something is an opinion it isn't very objective now is it?

I say Vanessa

Vanessa of course, she can get double anima supports. Can't really argue with that.

Yes, yes you can:

Vannesa is basically Fiora with Luck, her support with Moulder is also overrated when it come sto debates, you are not going to have a healer and a flyer close by every turn on an effeciency run.

@Bolded: Just look at that...her HP growth is great, her Str is also great for a peggie, her Spd is fine when she has such a base and only ends uo -2 from capping it, her Luck is good while maintaining a decent Defense and Res.

Yeah Farina is good when she loses every stat to 20/3 Lowen. And Lowen's offense is not even good.

Farina falls into the trend of the later joining you are, the worse you are. Unlike Juno and Syrene her stats are salvageable, but she costs you effectively 50000G to use (2*20000G from no Silver Card on purchase and 10000G from Elysian Whip).

As for best, it's a toss-up between Thany, Florina, and Vanessa. Vanessa wins in raw parameters whereas flying utility is a lot more important in FE6 due to all maps being rather large and seize.

I forgot about that...she tears up your funds...

REALLY NOW.

Why not? Vanessa rarely has anything better to be doing. Ch 9 Eir is really the only place I can think of where you need a flier to acquire something significant.

To be fair, she has use in earlygame; can rescuedrop the villagers in Ch. 6 and rush the western enemies for easy EXP. Also a tremendous help in Ephraim Route for Ch. 9-13 and Eirika Ch. 9, 10, 12, and 13. Lategame, she is incredibly useful on the desert stage and Ch. 17 since she lols at the rivers and mountains. Same with Ch. 18, and she's one of the only characters that can manage to go through Ch. 20 without getting hit.

Granted, she'll need some level ups and some sexy, sexy double Anima supports first, but afterwards...

RAPE MACHINE

Why not? Vanessa rarely has anything better to be doing. Ch 9 Eir is really the only place I can think of where you need a flier to acquire something significant.

Because you will have to rescue a few items in the chapters, and later if you don't train her she will be underleveled and that is just what would make Tana better.

Because you will have to rescue a few items in the chapters, and later if you don't train her she will be underleveled and that is just what would make Tana better.

Except that Tana only joins 3 levels higher, and Vanessa can get equal or better combat parameters with her supports in range even at base level. What items do you need to "rescue" anyway?

By "rescue" I mean go visit the villages at Chapter 2 (Well, that one isn't TOO important), actually get Lute faster at Chapter 4, two villages at Chapter 5 and one village at Chapter 9 which requires a flying unit before bandits destroy that village, and base level Vannesa has the risk of getting OHKO'd by two or three archers there, there are also two pirates, and base level Vanessa will just die.

And because of actually having use before Tana comes, she won't be able to get to support Moulder due to different sections of thrir usefulness, one heals while the other has flying utility. And besides, once you had her promoted you won't even get to keep them together when Vanessa will get 8 Mov but actually has flying utility as well as combat ability. And Moulder has better use of Gilliam since he actually does damage to enemies and doesn't get 2HKO'd by every axe user and has only -1 Mov to Moulder.

Seth or Franz can get the lower village in Ch 2. I usually get Seth to do it on the last turn, better to let someone else who isn't already godly get the boss kill.

There's no need or reason to recruit Lute before the foot units would reach her in Ch 4. Doing so would actually be annoying since she'd under attack from 2-3 enemies immediately. She wouldn't be able to make any progress on her own and would just have to hunker down until others arrived anyways, assuming that she doesn't die outright.

You can easily save all Ch 5 villages without using Vanessa at all. Seth + Franz can once again take the village at the top of the map very easily.

Yes, as I mentioned, 9 Eir is the only example of necessity or near-necessity of a flying unit. Luckily Tana is fielded for free in this chapter, so you probably still don't need Vanessa to do anything.