Sue

Walt

Karel

Dorothy

-Graveyard Tier-

Sophia

Wendy

Edited by Fred Fuchs

Hmm. Does that counter invincibility and healing and constant 1~2 range? I don't know if mediocre offense is enough to put her below Gonzales. I find her very valuable. Is this ranked or not?

It's unranked.

Also, there was just a huge thing on Clarine/Gonzales.

EDIT: Okay, how the hell did she get above Gonzales? I could swear that the list had Clarine>Gonzales and that's the same list I copypastad. Whatever. It's fixed now.

Edited by Fred Fuchs

I'm honestly not sure why I mistook Vykan for you in retrospect, shoopdawhoop should have been a pretty clear sign.

Any thoughts on the whole Shin thing? I don't really feel like reposting everything, though I could.

Edited by -Cynthia-

I'm honselty not sure why I mistook Vykan for you in retrospect, shoopdawhoop should have been a pretty clear sign.

Doesn't make it any less awesome.

Also, relevant. Mekkah's too lazy to make the change but I think there's enough stuff to make something happen (this is the one thing I don't like about FEG, Mekkah runs most of the tier lists and he's too lazy to make agreed changes)

http://fegenesis.shaym.in/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16

Edited by Fred Fuchs

For Sacae route, anyone think Klein>Fir? I'm cool with her over him in Ilia, but he DOES have the counter advantage in Sacae, along with the Brave Bow.

What? Like Shin really cares for it.

As for that posted topic, I gather the idea is that Tate needs to be closer to Klein, and that Zeiss might not necessarily be low?

Could agree with that.

Edited by Galactica Leader Cyrus

Just a note on Sacae route Klein, if he wields the Brave Bow he's definitely getting doubled, since the Brave Bow is pretty heavy and Klein's Con isn't so good. This makes his countering less effective.

I also agree that Zeiss should be examined a bit more, especially in Ilia. His HM bonuses do make his stats very good for his level, and taking the Delphi Shield from Miledy may not be that big of a deal since she still has enough Def to shrug off ballistae.

Actually, I wanted to hear your stance on Tate in Upper Mid more than Zeiss.

Zeiss needs to rise at the very least on Ilia. Him below fucking Bors is absurd and I'm not liking Hugh>Him just for the lower level on Zeiss+HM bonuses, either.

Edited by Fred Fuchs

Klein is the clear winner in Sacae route IMO. Ilia is closer, but Klein can kill fliers more easily and isn't weak to ballistae, which are pretty common in Ilia. They 2-3HKO her, so a ballista hit combined with another attack could very easily kill her.

Of course Ilia also has a ton of mountains, so Tate gets a lot of points for flying utility, probably enough to push her over Klein. Not to mention she'll eventually end up with better offense, since Klein stops doubling without Brave Bow/ Murgleis.

Gonzales gets EXP rank too.

Not as much as Clarine, that's for sure. Clarine is probably #1 for that rank.

Her offense may be iffy, but she gets +25 Crit from supports, and her supports start very early in the game and the Rutger one isn't too slow, so even in efficiency she can build those up a bit before promotion. If possible, there's no reason to not end her turns next to Rutger and Dieck, and since those two are frontliners that need healing, she'll often do so anyways.

For Sacae route, anyone think Klein>Fir? I'm cool with her over him in Ilia, but he DOES have the counter advantage in Sacae, along with the Brave Bow.

Agreed. Klein is awesome in Sacae since it's all Nomads, Shamans, and Wyverns; aka things he rapes. Well, he also kills anything in Ilia, but he can't always counter.

Just a note on Sacae route Klein, if he wields the Brave Bow he's definitely getting doubled, since the Brave Bow is pretty heavy and Klein's Con isn't so good. This makes his countering less effective.

I also agree that Zeiss should be examined a bit more, especially in Ilia. His HM bonuses do make his stats very good for his level, and taking the Delphi Shield from Miledy may not be that big of a deal since she still has enough Def to shrug off ballistae.

Killer/Silver works out fine, anyways. If he has a support or two, he's pretty durable. Tate and Clarine will give him full defensive bonuses.

Ilia route Zeiss should be bumped up...like...a whole tier.

Edited by Inui

Yes, especially considering how high Thany is. Thany isn't that much better as a combat unit, she just has better supports and more time to fly around.

How did Zeiss get below Douglas anyway? Zeiss at least can double eventually, as opposed to being doubled by everything forever. Also flying>>lowest Mov possible.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Hey stop arguing about EXP rank this is a damn efficency list.

also meh both of the lists combined arent that much longer than the FE10 list (T or not)

Thany isn't that much better as a combat unit

Thany isn't a better combat unit period.

Edited by Fred Fuchs

also meh both of the lists combined arent that much longer than the FE10 list (T or not)

I suppose. I just thought it would look nicer, but that might be partly because Vykan had a whole bunch of extra stuff. Although you could probably at least bold the titles for each list to make it more obvious where they start (Sacae specifically).

What needed Spolier Tags?

The lists to make the first post shorter.