(FE7) Drafting Tourney for FE7

Life

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be a rule that if u don't post within so much time u get skipped.

As much as I'd normally agree, I'll be away from my laptop within the next 2 hours for about 6 to 7 hours... So I think we should give this part of the tournament a couple of days, personally.

Good point I just realized my parents are switching Internet providers so I might be out of Internet for a while.

Really? When's that going to happen? Not too soon hopefully... D:

Also, just for reference:

Pool #1:

1. Balcerzak - Pent

2. Razgriz - Priscilla

3. rslfan - Serra

4. Tino - Raven

5. oval - TBC

You're running both this one and the GFaqs one at the same time Life? Props. Good luck, and I hope you can win at least one of them.

Naw. I'm just running this one. psycho has the GFaqs one even though I'm in both pools there (my first team sucks compared to what I'm about to draft for team 2).

Bal, Pent was a risky first pick. I just hope you know what you're doing (I've done this type of run before with Pent as my only healer and earlygame sucked balls).

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

My parents are switching from the slow and crappy bluezone to speedy comcast in 1-3 hours so I could be Internetless for a while O~o

I see. If you're gone for like, days, then the topic creator might actually replace you, but it's up to him I guess.

Naw. I'm just running this one. psycho has the GFaqs one even though I'm in both pools there (my first team sucks compared to what I'm about to draft for team 2).

Bal, Pent was a risky first pick. I just hope you know what you're doing (I've done this type of run before with Pent as my only healer and earlygame sucked balls).

I don't have actual experience with a draft run before, but I didn't make my choice completely without reasons. Whether or not they are good reasons remains to be seen.

I may regret this decision since I believe this character is fail for HHM, but... Guy, please.

Also I have some queries. Shouldn't Nils and Ninian technically be one and the same, since they simply switch roles with eachother?

Also, what about visiting X chapters such as The Port of Badon? Would it be a bad idea to visit them since it will only inevitably add to our total turn count?

Latest availability list:

Ninian

Nils

Kent

Florina

Lucius

Dorcas

Geitz

Legault

Lyn

Fiora

Canas

Dart

Hawkeye

Heath

Vaida

Jaffar

Karel

Rath

Isadora

Bartre

Farina

Rebecca

Wil

Louise

Nino

Wallace

Renault

Karla

Pool #1: rslfan's turn for one pick.

1. Balcerzak - Pent, Matthew, Sain

2. Razgriz - Prissy, Oswin, Guy

3. rslfan - Serra, Eliwood

4. Tino - Raven, Lowen

5. oval - Erk, Harken

Edited by Razgriz

Port of Badon is not mandatory. Yeah, I know that the person who drafts Canas needs to go there to get him. Better start thinking of ways to cut down on turns, in that case.

Nils and Ninian are separate to keep the number of characters even. Not to mention that Ninian is actually a better pick that Nils because she's available for the entire middle section of the game. Nils only gets the last 2 chapters to help.

I choose Ninian.

Nils

Florina

Geitz

Canas

Dart

Hawkeye

Heath

Vaida

Jaffar

Karel

Rath