Wallace

Renault

Karla

1. Balcerzak - Pent, Matthew, Sain, Heath, Bartre

2. Razgriz - Prissy, Oswin, Guy, Ninian, Rebecca

3. rslfan - Serra, Eliwood, Lyn, Legault

4. Tino - Raven, Lowen, Lucius, Dorcas

5. oval - Erk, Harken, Kent, Fiora

Another query: Can we field undrafted units and have them go around doing the shopping and visiting villages?

Edited by Razgriz

Another query: Can we field undrafted units and have them go around doing the shopping and visiting villages?

I'd love to hear this answer too. I'd been assuming a strict interpretation, and that when he said they were available for weapons storage that meant that they were just allowed to move and such. In order to get the weapons off the drafted unit must use their trade command, and not allow the undrafted unit to trade for them. I was also assuming shopping and visiting had to be done by the units you drafted as well, but perhaps my assumptions are incorrect.

Villages must be visited by drafted characters if visited at all. Shopping I'm undecided on, to tell the truth. I'm thinking it's OK because just because Lowen (if he's undrafted) buys something from the armoury, it doesn't mean that Hector can't buy the same thing. Villages are one time things. Trading stuff is also allowed as long as that unit doesn't enter combat with a weapon designed to attack another unit.

You know what I mean.

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

Villages must be visited by drafted characters if visited at all. Shopping I'm undecided on, to tell the truth. I'm thinking it's OK because just because Lowen (if he's undrafted) buys something from the armoury, it doesn't mean that Hector can't buy the same thing. Villages are one time things. Trading stuff is also allowed as long as that unit doesn't enter combat with a weapon designed to attack another unit.

You know what I mean.

Yep. Sounds fair to me.

Umm ... Idk karel I guess

I have a question can undrafted characters use items like vulneraries and light runes

another question it looks like we can start with what we have cuz u don't get most of the remaining characters for a while so could we or r we all going to start at the same time

Edited by rslfan

Geitz for me.

Nils

Canas

Dart

Vaida

Jaffar

Rath

Farina

Wil

Louise

Nino

Wallace

Renault

Karla

3. rslfan - Serra, Eliwood, Lyn, Legault, Karel

4. Tino - Raven, Lowen, Lucius, Dorcas, Florina, Geitz

5. oval - Erk, Harken, Kent, Fiora, Hawkeye, Isadora

I thought I had read a rule on that. Apparently not >_>

That's a bit of a dilemma. Now I need to go to Port of Badon to get Dart for extra turns, and need to level Lyn to at least lv 10... Looks like I'm going to have to 2-turn every map or something.

Or I must still be allowed to switch him... Am I?

Edited by Tino

Farina, tino no offense but that was probably one of the two worst possible picks u can't get him u don't have the three lords. Razgriz wasn't it funny how I was saying that I pretty much automatically get a good last pick ... Well now I don't

tino eliwood isn't a free use u have draft him too so getting him and Lyn high lv might be a little hard

Edited by rslfan

Seems like just a bit of a misunderstanding here... Maybe the topic creator can let Tino re-pick this choice?

Edit: Or just change it anyway? Lol.

Edited by Razgriz

tino no offense but that was probably one of the two worst possible picks u can't get him u don't have the three lords.

Yeah, I realize that. I was just looking for a somewhat decent unit. It's been a good while since I've actually touched the game, though, so yeah... Didn't really put much more thought behind it than "Geitz is a pretty sweet unit, so I'll pick him" and didn't think about anything else.

I'll just wait for Life to make a decision on this. It's his tourney, after all. And of course I'll respect it if he won't allow it.

Wait... I could also just keep Geitz and prevent you guys from getting a great unit, and then simply not recruit him. Won't cost me any turns, and I'll just have to do it with one less unit so I'll just have to do a little more work to own you guys : p

If the above is allowed, forget everything I said, and I'll just keep Geitz.

EDIT: Never mind, I'll just keep Geitz. Please continue picking characters so this can move on...

Edited by Tino

Also, you don't have to go to The Port of Badon to recruit Dart - he joins at Ch19 automatically even if you don't do 17x.

Edit: Sorry, 17x is Port of Badon.

Edited by Razgriz

Rule is that if you pick someone, you have the rights to that person.

Geitz is Tino's but he's not going to get him due to not being allowed to use lords aside from Hector. Sorry Tino.

Yeah, no problem. I made a silly mistake, and I actually don't mind suffering the consequences of that. It'll probably make my playthrough at least a little more interesting : p

Moving right along it's Razgriz's pick.

Nils

Canas

Dart

Vaida

Jaffar

Rath

Farina

Wil

Louise

Nino

Wallace

Renault

Karla

3. rslfan - Serra, Eliwood, Lyn, Legault, Karel, Farina

4. Tino - Raven, Lowen, Lucius, Dorcas, Florina, Geitz

Rule is that if you pick someone, you have the rights to that person.

Geitz is Tino's but he's not going to get him due to not being allowed to use lords aside from Hector. Sorry Tino.

I don't think he cares that much. Tino has 1 less unit than everyone else, while rslfan could have had access to Geitz, but now nobody can.

So now, it's my pick... I choose...

Canas. I may be going to Port of Badon, but what's that? 4, maybe 5 turns the most if I rush it with Oswin and Marcus? And a useful Elder magic user. Plus extra experience and some useful weapons. Maybe I'll sneak in a cheeky turn in the arena, lol.

Nils

Dart

Vaida

Jaffar

Rath

Wil

Louise

Nino

Wallace

Renault

Karla