Do you like DS games? Do you like telling people what to do? THEN GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Judas

Metroid Prime Hunters is cause the shoulder buttons on DS's to stop responding. Many people, myself included, have had this problem.

That's not hunters, that is just the DS. You can fix it fairly easily by putting your mouth around the shoulder button and blowing into it, tapping it a few times, and then repeating a couple more times.

• 2 weeks later...

Seeing as you have EO2 and FFIII while considering getting DQIV/V I'd say you are retro enough to like Retro Game Challenge. It's a pastiche of 80s video games and more of a 'retro game collection' than the actual collections as you are actually anticipating the release of the games in it while reading up the latest issues of your favorite video game magazine. It's also based on a Japanese TV show where some comedian is forced to play through retro games.

Also more people buying it will mean that they'll localize the sequel which, while the first game is already great, improves on it in each and every way.

YES YES YES! I forgot about this. Absolutely worth getting, a whole lot of fun. It did not surprise me much when I realized that the people who made this also made Hero 30, another absolutely hilarious retro game.

• 2 months later...

using the F word and the phrase 'get in here' in one sentence doesn't seem like a good idea >.<

Edited by whase