Dont think anyone has done Sniper before

As you can see i can't spell most of thier names but i dont care

Rebecca all the way I am Wolts father by the way

Edited by BlazingSwordsman

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calvin Klein of course. Family of hotties is awesome.

Reglay family = super gorgeous.

Actually, I can't name a single ugly Etrurian outside of really old ones like Douglas and Roartz and some scrub bosses.

Igrene, better bases than Klein even in Hard Mode, at least she will double a little more and has -1 Str. Why so much hype for just an A rank in bows? Big deal, it isn't everytime that I hear a silver weapon makes you good, it just gives him more Atk but he still needs Spd to actually be good.

And Louise actually does better, just look at her base Spd...

Klein is level 5+ by the time Igrene shows up and has extremely good support options. Igrene and Klein are never compared at base since such a case never exists. It's 20/5 Klein with C Clarine/C Tate vs 20/1 Igrene or something close to that. Klein clearly thrashes her.

Edited by Inui

Tate & Clarine have slightly more movement than Klein...Clarine's section of usefulness is healing, she's gonna defeneatly have to be on different places and all since she has to heal others, sure, Tate COULD support Klein more easily since she isn't too useful anywhere aside flying utility.

But how does he even reach up to that level when he is stuck on 2-range? I would assume he could be lvl 3 by Igrene's joining time unless you really use him, remember there aren't many (or non at all) promoted enemies around, so it's going to require some favoritism to actually even get him there.

Slightly more movement? Okay, who cares? FE 6's Tactics rank is rather lenient and the supports build extremely quickly so Klein should probably have even more than that by the time Igrene joins. I think I nerfed Klein and he's still beating Igrene.

Klein gains two levels in half of 11 then 12, 12x, 13, 14, 14x? Lol. No way. Even just attacking something every turn gets him more than 200 EXP. There are Wyverns to slaughter and his offense is actually good.

I don't see any particular games mentioned in the title, so where's Shinon, Rolf, etc? They're Snipers too (and can be Marksmen in RD).

My vote goes to RD Shinon. He's a freaking GOD. o.o

I'd imagine if it were covering every single FE game, FE10!Shinon would come out on top, with Jamuka, Bridget, and Faval not too far behind.

Sounds about right.

Tanya might be better than the GBA ones, too. Not taking counters and being able to double speedy stuff is really nice in FE 5. She also has a support with pretty much the best unit.

Edited by Inui

Not being able to capture sucks.

I suppose this is true. Does that make her worse than GBA Snipers?

Not as much...Gonzales would actually be Marty 2.0 due to a great Con, then there's Douglas...

But Gonzales has Spd, lol.

That's what I was going to say...and he also has Str that DOES grow.

I would have voted Rebecca to be the best sniper...because she is honestly better even if she requires training, because with that sort of mentaility you're never getting anyone trained other than the ones that start out good (i.e Rutger).

She starts at Ch 11, she has some time to train, her base Spd is +6 above Klein while bearing the same Str and slightly more skill as well as better growths all around.

Her support with Dart is just GREAT, it benefits both of them with Atk, Crit & Avo. Then there's Lowen...but that depends if you're using him.