Best Snipah

Ansem

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best Sniper

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

High tier? Maybe, maybe not. Atleast upper mid. High tier I am unsure of due to her crappy start. Rebecca's very weak when she first joins and it takes her awhile to get going, which is a significant disadvantage as compared to units like Oswin or Guy who join and are immediately awesome. Let's say you increase all her bases by 1 or 2 points; now I would probably argue her for high tier.

Archers succeed a lot more in harder games.

Why? Because taking counters sucks significantly more in games where enemies are 2-3RKOing you at high hit rates. Having no enemy phase also matters less because no one's enemy pahse is that great due to durability issues.

Now in games like FE8 and FE9 our teams are so awesome they don't mind taking counters and have excellent enemy phases, so archers are kind of a waste.

Where's Jamka and Faval?

I'd vote for Faval if he was there.

But from those, Rebecca.

This is a GBA-only poll, so of course Faval, etc. aren't going to be present.

Edited by Musashi

This is a GBA-only poll, so of course Faval, etc. aren't going to be present.

Did it used to be in the forum of a GBA game? It doesn't say "Best GBA Snipah" so it's no longer obvious. The first post doesn't say anything either.

Did it used to be in the forum of a GBA game? It doesn't say "Best GBA Snipah" so it's no longer obvious. The first post doesn't say anything either.

It was always here as far as I know. I think it was made around the same time as the other "Best GBA *class*" topics.

In that case, Shinon. Faval isn't really needed where there are other great characters around him...and he is also reliable on Ichibal, without it, he wouldn''t be broken...just like most FE4 characters =/

Shinon is really good even without the double bow, he also has 1-3 range with the Double Bow.

Except Faval is literally the only character that can ever use that weapon, meaning him relying on it doesn't matter at all. It's part of him, and the power it grants him is very extreme. He can freely clear arenas for the Experience rank and murder most bosses. How many units can do that? Not many. Basically just holy weapon units and Lakche.

Except Faval is literally the only character that can ever use that weapon, meaning him relying on it doesn't matter at all. It's part of him, and the power it grants him is very extreme. He can freely clear arenas for the Experience rank and murder most bosses. How many units can do that? Not many. Basically just holy weapon units and Lakche.

In the second generation basically everyone except Patty and Leen usually would be able to clear the arena, helping exp rank isn't really that unique.

In the second generation basically everyone except Patty and Leen usually would be able to clear the arena, helping exp rank isn't really that unique.

Yeah, and after promotion Patty can clear the arena with a Slim Sword. Prayer Sword and Shield Ring may be necessary once or twice, actually.

Anyway, yeah, in chapter 7 and 8 almost every unit of mine except Leen, Lana, and probably Patty and Leaf cleared at least 5 battles, and probably over 70% of the total units cleared all the battles. It's first gen where a lot of my units got stuck at like the 4th battle or sometimes the first swordfighter that appears.

Yeah, and after promotion Patty can clear the arena with a Slim Sword. Prayer Sword and Shield Ring may be necessary once or twice, actually.

Anyway, yeah, in chapter 7 and 8 almost every unit of mine except Leen, Lana, and probably Patty and Leaf cleared at least 5 battles, and probably over 70% of the total units cleared all the battles. It's first gen where a lot of my units got stuck at like the 4th battle or sometimes the first swordfighter that appears.

Yeah that reminds me of all the times I had to reset until Azel was able to clear Shark in chapter 1 so I could boost my EXP rank *shudders*

Edit: To remain topical, I still stand by my opinion as Louise being the best due to giving birth to Klein and thus in turn deserves all the awesomeness that Klein and Clarine accumulated during many Fire Emblem 6 breakthroughs that used said awesome characters.

Edited by User Account

Yeah that reminds me of all the times I had to reset until Azel was able to clear Shark in chapter 1 so I could boost my EXP rank *shudders*

I had so many units that couldn't make it past the first guy in chapter 5. Of course, I wasn't really going for the exp rank so a bunch of them were like level 11 or less, but it was still annoying.

Edit: To remain topical, I still stand by my opinion as Louise being the best due to giving birth to Klein and thus in turn deserves all the awesomeness that Klein and Clarine accumulated during many Fire Emblem 6 breakthroughs that used said awesome characters.

I'm tempted to vote Klein for all the arguments between RF and GJ about him and Fir.

I don't see any particular games mentioned in the title, so where's Shinon, Rolf, etc? They're Snipers too (and can be Marksmen in RD).

My vote goes to RD Shinon. He's a freaking GOD. o.o

Wouldn't say god, but he is the best sniper and arguably the best bow user in all the games hands down. If it's only GBA, then Innes, love that sureshot-critical blast(gave one to valter after stealing his fili shield).

Wouldn't say god, but he is the best sniper and arguably the best bow user in all the games hands down. If it's only GBA, then Innes, love that sureshot-critical blast(gave one to valter after stealing his fili shield).

yeah I enjoy using Innes. He's not the best performer, but he gets the job done and he has to be there to fulfill his Gerik support.

I'm tempted to vote Klein for all the arguments between RF and GJ about him and Fir.

While it's true GJ likes to hype things, this is one of those rare times where it was probably... acceptable to some extents. Klein not needing one of the most competed items and being solid in either route is plus for Klein. Of course I see where pro Fir comes from since +30% Crit and being able to use Swords in Sacae is good to brag about.

Also Briggid for not 4th best character in the game. :P