Best Paladin in the Series

weso12

Since there isn't enough room for it in the Poll I will count this myself, I choose Aless

Aless 4

Fiona: 1

Titania: 4

Lance: 1

Sirius: 7

Astrid: 1

Seth: 2

Eltosan: 1

The rest are all 0

Who do you think is the best Paladin in the series, this includes, trainees that can promote into paladins, and all the types of paladins in FE10 and FE9, and gold knights aswell

Edited by weso12

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aless.

Mounted in a game where mounted units are awesome? Check.

Good base stats and skills? Check.

Overkill 90% STR growth? Check.

30 mt weapon with +20 skill, +10 res and Critical? Check.

If you give him the Thief Ring or the Bargain Ring, he can pretty much spam the Mistoltin every chapter at every enemy.

Alexander the Black Knight, period.

Mounted in a game where mounted units are awesome? Check.

Good base stats and skills? Check.

Overkill 90% STR growth? Check.

A prf weapon that's basically a 30 mt Killing Edge packed with +20 Skill and +10 Resistance? Check, check, and check.

Basically a copy-paste of what Krad's saying, since he summed up my thoughts here.

:facepalm:

Please check other topics before posting...THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE BEFORE!

Sorry I didn't know but since that topic (or at least the one I found after you mentioned it) hasn't had a post since July 1, 2008, I thinks it's high time for a new one

Edited by weso12

Makalov, just for his hair

I guess I'd say FE9 Titania. (Have only played 7 and 8, and witnessed 9)

FE8 Seth>FE9 Titania. Titania actually becomes one of your worse units by endgame, while Seth still does great at endgame. They're both great though.

@bolded: it depends on who is in your team

Edited by Core

Seth is always your best unit. IIRC, 20/20 Seth beats 20/10 Franz (reasonable assuming no tower) in every stat except speed. So, yeah. Everyone loves Oscar and Kieran, but Seth's just awesome.

Haven't dealt with many SNES or NES Paladins, so I don't know what to say about them, but I find it hard to believe they do much better than Seth.

Sorry I didn't know but since that topic (or at least the one I found after you mentioned it) hasn't had a post since July 1, 2008, I thinks it's high time for a new one

i apologize then

srs is the best because the whole reason aless is overpowered is because of that stupid 30 mt sword and its stupid broken bonuses nuff said