Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, lynching someone, in retrospect, is better than lynching no one on the first day because there is a lot of information and evidence you can get just from a first-day lynch. Of course you have no evidence to go on now, but it's better to try and collect some for the first day in order to get a head-start. Mafia isn't about sitting and waiting for what happens; if your town was really infiltrated by a mafia squad trying to kill all of your loved ones (and, providing some of those loved ones may even be mafia themselves), would you just sit around and wait to be murdered in your sleep?

Proto mentioned in the first game that when fat stacks of votes start lining up, odds are pretty good one of them is town and one is scum. To that end, I won't disrupt the current balance of power. If it turns out Hero is town, I'll feel sorry about it, but then things will probably be looking bad for Nightmare so we'll have learned something. If I tie it, and Hero was either mafia or a furry bastard, then not only will I feel bad, but I'll make myself an unnecessary target.

I'm kind of curious about the votes for Candlejack, and kindly ask that he mount at least a statement of defense. If he can't provide anything, and the day is still open, I may have to vote for him, just to do my civic duty, and cast a ballot.

There's ~1.5 hours left, reply quickly.

Well, if Hero is mafia/a furry bastard then we did a good vote. Personally I don't see him as either, but if he does end up being townie then Nightmare might have to put up a defense

Edited by Bizz

Woops, sorry, I edited my last post because I made a ': /' smiley by accident and I CAN'T STAND FORUM SMILIES DSHDKHAKFJH rage

Nightmare. Tied votes suck, and Hero was mafia last round, so I'm less inclined to believe he's mafia this round.

Unfortunately, that means nothing. Spoon says it's all done randomly.

Not voting for now. Not to be confused with a "no lynch" vote. We need someone to hang, but either Nightmare or Hero are going to anyways and I really have no opinion on either.

Yes, NO MORE TALKING UNTIL GEN. SPOON OR MYSELF ANNOUNCES THAT IT IS DAY PHASE, UNDERSTOOD? Like Gen. Spoon said, don't post an apology, just refrain from posting, alright?

You are incorrect. They can talk in the night phase if they want to.

They can't, however, vote in the night phase.

*Cough*

So Shuuda was being a cruel person and decided to ban me. Again.

For the umpteenth time.

And lol @ the nighttalkers.

I'll look back onto the days and make my personal comments in a subsequent post.

Okay.

So RL's on day 1.

Nightmare received votes from:

Lux Aeterna, Dracohon, Luke Fon Fabre, Bizz, Isaac55, and Ninji. Out of these few, only Ninji died and he only died because he was a wimp. And he voted due to hating a tie vote which I am inclined to agree with.

If there were more or less than five anti-towns left.

However, working off of what we have, there are five left not including Ninji. I am aware that Mafia and Wolves also want each other dead but as far as I am aware, the two are fully allowed to converse via PM, make some deals, and the like. First they can just kill off 3-13's, Priests, etc. Then they kill each other.

also something to go by- Hero received 5 votes but did not receive the hanging. That night, he died. So out of a possible 22 players, 10 are potential suspects.

At least, in my book. Nobody in particular has given me any reason to suspect them yet.

Freohr Datia

A quiet sigh, a sigh of death. And it was under the bed, in the shadows.

In Eragon, "Freohr Datia" translates to "Sighing Shadow."

She's the one who killed Ninji. That's my guess.

Also, wasn't Nightmare lynched?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Freohr Datia

A quiet sigh, a sigh of death. And it was under the bed, in the shadows.

In Eragon, "Freohr Datia" translates to "Sighing Shadow."

She's the one who killed Ninji. That's my guess.

Also, wasn't Nightmare lynched?

SOUND LOGIC

for scum. Not to mention absolutely no way for us to even know if there was a sigh, and shadows are frequently placed with a great evil, A.K.A. mafia.

So logic like that is... crappy, for lack of a better word. The bad guys are lucky they didn't hit a power role, otherwise they'd be getting lynched the FUCK out.

And mafia aren't going to cow the village into a no lynch, because that is against what the mafia are trying to do.

VOTE: LUX AETERNA

SOUND LOGIC

for scum. Not to mention absolutely no way for us to even know if there was a sigh, and shadows are frequently placed with a great evil, A.K.A. mafia.

A sigh, as in, he breathed his last. And shadows still exist under the bed.

Nyahaha, but I'm wasting my time. Your vote has already been cast. ;)