Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was under the impression you were going for CATS, but personally I think he's innocent (at the risk of making us two look like the last two Mafia members :-/). I think you should go for some of the inactive people: Messy Mike, Pride and Lychees. So I'd just go through those 3 (also Messy Mike, but he's been a little more active) start wherever you like :P. Or confirm CATS innocence, perhaps, but I think looking for the guilty would be more useful.

I'm here and reading pretty much everything. I've just been really busy this past week so I haven't had as much time to sit down and post. Also, I pretty much lost the game for the town last round, so I'm going to be a bit less vocal and hopefully not do that again this time haha.

Don't forget that the Miller is probably still in play.

The miller was Nightmare

That's why I voted for him, he was guilty when I scanned him and he ended up being town lol

Yay, we got a werewolf! My internet's been out for almost 14 hours :( .

I think you should go for some of the inactive people: Messy Mike, Pride and Lychees.

I also am inclined to think CATS is innocent, and agree that you should investigate one of these inactive people. Personally, I would suggest checking Pride first. He strikes me as being fishy somehow, but I can't put my finger on it.

Are we still waiting for someone's night orders (Rhetorical question)? Whoever we're waiting for, get a move on :P.

Anyway... not many people are actually left now. Probably only 1-2 good roles.

>_>

I'll give it 24 more hours (though I guess, it'll be 27 or so, since I won't be on exactly at 24 hours >_>)

Sorry about this guys.

EDIT: Screw that. Update is coming in about 2 hours from now, one way or another.

Edited by General Spoon

I think that's funny

And I had a feeling he was right, too, but he was just peeving me too much

I'm going to guess that I_EAT_TABLES is the carriage driver. Generic Officer and Pride are innocent. Bizz is the detective. That leaves Isaac, Dracohon, Lychees, and Me with two Mafia spots left? Well, I guess Generic Officer or Pride could, in theory, be the godfather.

Based on what Core said...

Assuming one of the two innocents is the God father, out the four you are suggesting, one of us is a mafia member, and one of the other two is the Godfather.

So the question is who is the mafia, and who is the godfather? I do agree that tables is the Carriage driver, but we still have keep in mind that he is just as likely to be mafia than anyone else.

Possible placements:

Carriage Driver: I_eat_tables, Dracohon, lychees, Generic officer, and Pride (I know I'm not the carriage driver, and Core's claim of tables being the carriage driver suggests he is not it himself)

Mafia: Isaac55, I_eat_tables, Core, Dracohon, lychees

Godfather: General officer, Pride, anyone else who is innocent according to Bizz

Where are we going from here?

For obvious reasons, I'm not going to admit to being the carriage driver or not, although having said that, Bizz has lasted pretty long for claiming to be the detective.

Also bear in mind that the 3-13 archer is still alive, unless someone was modkilled (or he died tonight). My guess is that the Hikarusa was the Mafia target, (CATS switch) was the Werewolf target, predicted by somebody, and Messy Mike was... hmm, I dunno, that also seems quite Mafia to me, but I guess that leaves 3-13 archer.

Bizz, are you going to go for another inactive person tonight (which I think leaves Lychees)?

Now as for who to vote... I remember Dracohon being suspicious, but I keep forgetting why (I always do that ¬_¬) and I have to leave for school in about... now. So I'll leave it up to others to shortlist some targets and start voting.

I'm going to guess that I_EAT_TABLES is the carriage driver...

Why is my name in all caps with underscores :(?

For obvious reasons, I'm not going to admit to being the carriage driver or not, although having said that, Bizz has lasted pretty long for claiming to be the detective.

Yeah, but that's because we've apparently still got a priest left alive. However, with the priest protecting Bizz, the carriage driver would get picked off pretty easily.

Also bear in mind that the 3-13 archer is still alive, unless someone was modkilled (or he died tonight). My guess is that the Hikarusa was the Mafia target, (CATS switch) was the Werewolf target, predicted by somebody, and Messy Mike was... hmm, I dunno, that also seems quite Mafia to me, but I guess that leaves 3-13 archer.

Hikarusa was mod-killed for holding everything up too long. Thus, since she was the only werewolf left, that means the werewolves never killed anyone last night. At least I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

Lol, I started reading through the thread again, and the first post of the game caught my eye:

Hey, werewolves are cool.

Anyways, Vote: Hero for president.

I guess it should be no surprise that this dude was a werewolf. :P

So there's only 8 people left... Isaac55, me, Dracohon, Bizz, Generic Officer, Pride, Lychees, Core.

Isaac55 hasn't said a whole lot and I don't remember anything suspicious. Could be a power role, could be Mafia, likely innocent.

I'm most definitely a werewolf vampire. Who assists Mafia. I'm going to keep quiet about what my role is (and that includes no role), since I don't want to become a target or alternatively make another suspect role a target since I've claimed no role (if that makes sense... if not, basically I think the best thing for the town is to keep quiet).

Dracohon... I don't want to give anything away to the Mafia, but I think now that you're an innocent. An explanation may come later, if it needs to.

Bizz has claimed to be the detective but has still yet to provide anything useful. Not really her fault, but she seems honest at least.

Generic Officer: Innocent according to Bizz, but there's a 2/3rds chance of the Godfather being alive. Possible.

Pride: See Generic Officer.

Lychees: Has he even posted? *Check* Okay, at least once, to vote Candlejack. No idea, leave it up to Bizz tonight, I suppose.

Core: Hmm... could be any role, I'm actually a little suspicious just looking at the posts on this page, but that might just be me. Basically a lack of enthusiasm when a werewolf was caught (but we know he's not a werewolf and the Mafia would probably be happy too...) and also the thing with 'forgetting' about the Miller (possibly an innocent mistake though).

I think my vote will go to Core, but like always it could change depening on what defence you can mount or what other suspicions people have.