Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

Triple post, but that was referring to Night 0 ¬_¬. I was also trying to work out if the mafia are being sensible or just random picking :P. I shouldn't do this analysis stuff at 11pm...

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not changing my opinion on Hika. Innocent just means that Hika can still be Godfather or Alpha Wolf. But go ahead and lynch me, I'll love it. You'll be wrong and when Hika turns out to be guilty, you'll realize why I was right.

Hikarusa.

Gonna go with Cap'n Crunch also. I'm not sure what the point of claiming a guilty to everyone was because

1. Why would cop expose him/her only to mafiwolf?

2. Miller doesn't know he's miller, so pretty much any villager may end up claiming that.

3. Mafiwolf, in doing that, would learn the identities of all roles.

Honestly, Capn, I think we're all a little tired of your shit. If you're innocent, we can go for Hika, that's just dandy! If I'm still alive, I'll investigate CATS for you guys, but don't think I don't have my suspicions on Hika either. I've had horribly bad luck as detective; I scanned the miller on the first night and everyone else I scanned died that same night except for Hika, so I don't have much to prove myself as the detective. If Hika dies and he's the godfather/alpha wolf, that might clear me, maybe, but honestly I just don't know anymore

You know, now that I think about it, the main reason I look fishy is because Capn pulled all of that shit about the dective being dead just to get Hika to prove he was guilty and that passes me off. <_< Why was that even necessary? You made yourself look really, really bad.

But if anyone else claims miller, they are not the miller: Nightmare was. I know he was with full certainty.

Cats, Generic Officer, and Capn are under my attention. My reasons for CATS: Was very accusing yesterday(or the day before, I forgot), After being somewhat targetted, he seems to have backed down a lot. Generic Officer just seems shady in general. Capn: See above

Love all the votes. :lol:

*gets ready to kick the bucket*

I can't wait for all of you to look like idiots. I handed you Hika on a silver platter and y'all just spit in my face. Whatever job Hika is, I hope the other team wins at this point.

Spoon, make my death memorable please?

Love all the votes. :lol:

*gets ready to kick the bucket*

I can't wait for all of you to look like idiots. I handed you Hika on a silver platter and y'all just spit in my face. Whatever job Hika is, I hope the other team wins at this point.

Spoon, make my death memorable please?

If you handed me to everyone on a silver platter, you handed yourself on a platinum platter covered in various jewels

btw, if you're innocent all it means is that the person who attacked me with arguments equivalent to those of a flailing retard was innocent

By the way, this day phase still has like 17 hours or something left. Unfortunately as I am moving to Hell (read as: Texas) starting at around 4 AM iirc I will miss the rest of this day phase and probably the entirety of the next night phase since it'll take over 20 hours to get there.

I am not going to have fun

Cats, Generic Officer, and Capn are under my attention. My reasons for CATS: Was very accusing yesterday(or the day before, I forgot), After being somewhat targetted, he seems to have backed down a lot. Generic Officer just seems shady in general. Capn: See above

If being accusing means mafia all by itself, then Hikarusa deserves the lynch right after Cap'n.

Also I have reason to think you're innocent CATS: I think you were the most likely target when Candlejerk was hit - meaning both sides wanted you dead and neither has gotten back to finishing the job. I can't think of anyone else both sides might have targetted together except maybe Balcerzac - who obviously was a wolf anyway, or just a random choice - which coupled with the Carriage Driver guessing correctly, is incredibly unlikely.

I guess this is possible, but I dunno why mafia would want to target me. I've done nothing particularly helpful to the cits' cause.

Not really that, more that they know you CAN do very helpful things and you're also good at concealing what team you're on. It's possible it's someone else, but they as I said, I can't think of anyone else that both sides would target.

Cap'n Crunch and his yummy cereal, for reasons the others have already touched on.

I still think we're being lead around. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out. >>;

By the way, this day phase still has like 17 hours or something left. Unfortunately as I am moving to Hell (read as: Texas) starting at around 4 AM iirc I will miss the rest of this day phase and probably the entirety of the next night phase since it'll take over 20 hours to get there.

I am not going to have fun

ok I have no idea

(My friend got on my account yesterday and posted random things, so forgive her lol)

I'm having qualms about lynching Cap'n, guys... I mean, he's being a major dick, but lynching someone solely for being a major dick in the first place?

I mean now I would kind of rather vote for Generic Officer but, see, I'm kind of confused; why aren't we getting any defensive roleclaims in case we're accidentally lynching major power roles? I mean, if Cap'n were just a normal townie then oh well, but what if we're lynching a priest?

I mean he made himself look really bad but I wish he'd defend himself better than "OH YOU GUYS ARE GONNA LOOK LIKE IDIOTS NOW"

Stupid bitch is pissing me off man

It's because he made up evidence to accuse someone, who was innocent. Yes, he might have been an innocent acting on a hunch, but it's more likely he was a Mafiwolf trying to get someone killed, hoping that the detective was dead.