Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

I SHALL NOW CROSS EXAMINE THE WITNESS! HOLD ON EVERYONE, I AM GOING TO WRITE UP MY RESPONSE TO THIS!

I disagree. I can role-call if I want. Doesn't mean I'm telling the truth about it. As long as I don't actually pretend to be that role (PM Spoon with a demand), I'm pretty sure it's legal. Besides, Bal told Mikey that he was the detective last round before he died. Happened in a PM but that's legal too.

I am not the detective. I wish I was though as the detective is now dead (Alas poor Yorrick, I knew him well!) so I'll never know the truth about Bizz but I do know that Hika is guilty. Look at the wonderful job that Hika did to get Lux UNFAIRLY lynched. The detective also PMed me about the truth of Hika and a couple other people. I was ready to believe that Hika was the miller but she decided to refuse it. Her death-wish, you may call it.

And I'm ready to get lynched or killed at any moment. I want Hika to join me in the grave.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, if the detective is already dead, why the fuck won't you say who it was?

Because I have no fucking clue who the detective is. :lol:

Hika's reaction was priceless, though. And guilty as fuck.

To be honest, I was going to PM every single person on the first day claiming that I was the detective if I had been innocent (which I was). I was also going to accuse everyone of being guilty. The mafia would claim to be the miller and the innocent would claim to be innocent and me to be a liar.

But my hard drive went out on Wed and I haven't had constant access to a computer. So I pulled a modified version of this trick. Hika didn't accuse me of being a liar. She accused Spoon of lying about her innocence. Not what I expected but it basically convinces me that she's guilty.

Enjoy. I'm dead tonight for sure as a revenge thing.

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

What the shit is going on here

I'm going to get killed for this but I hope a priest protects me ; ;

THE DETECTIVE ISN'T DEAD AND NIGHTMARE WAS THE MILLER

I am not the detective. I wish I was though as the detective is now dead (Alas poor Yorrick, I knew him well!) so I'll never know the truth about Bizz but I do know that Hika is guilty. Look at the wonderful job that Hika did to get Lux UNFAIRLY lynched.

lol retard

The detective also PMed me about the truth of Hika and a couple other people.

A couple other people? The game has only been going for 2 nights not including last night, as I will assume she was dead by then. That would only leave one other person. And who was this other person? And show me the fucking PM.

No, its not because you pushed this fact. Its just that if Cap'n Crunch hadn't said this, i wouldn't have start doubting you.

If I said Dracohon was mafia because the pig that was used to kill Candlejack was on shroom would you think that's fucking weird? You would.

If I said I was the carriage driver would you believe me? No.

How the fuck is this any different?

Hika, dead men don't lie. And Lux is a dead man... and a townie to boot. Who was right and who was wrong?

If I said Dracohon was mafia because the pig that was used to kill Candlejack was on shroom would you think that's fucking weird? You would.

If I said I was the carriage driver would you believe me? No.

How the fuck is this any different?

Since nobody here seems to get it, I'll put it in plain English.

I PLAYED HIKA TO FIND OUT THAT SHE WAS GUILTY BECAUSE I SUSPECTED IT. AND I BET I'M RIGHT.

Even if Hika dies tonight, the only thing that proves me wrong is if she gets branded as an innocent. Just because she's mafiwolf doesn't mean that she's immune to nighttime death.

WHY SO SERIOUS?

I don't know... Something tells me to choose between Hika and Cap, but I have no clue who to believe. I'm more likely to choose Cap because he seems to just want Hika dead without much of a reason, but it's possible for Hika to be Mafia as well.

WELL THAT WAS PISSING ME OFF, OKAY

It was dirty and now you know that I'm the detective. SO IF I DON'T DIE, I'LL INVESTIGATE HIKA TONIGHT TO (possibly) SOLVE THIS SHIT

So if there's a priest out there, help me

but I'm tired of this shit

and I'm onto you

maybe I should just investigate you

The only reason it was different was because Lux the person you started the bandwagon on was oddly a townie.

My God are you a Doom alt?

You are really bad at this defending yourself thing. All you can do is put up a slightly not worse offense

You don't get it. I'm a townie. I don't need to defend my actions because they're all done in innocence. You're mafiwolf. We want you dead. Therefore you need to prove that you're not mafia.

We win by lynching you fuckers. You win by getting us to doubt our instincts. If we're both alive tomorrow, I will vote for you. Guaranteed. If I die tonight, everyone will see that I'm a townie. It only adds more reason to have you dead. If you die, the only thing which screws me is finding out that you're innocent. Which I completely doubt.

Capn and Hika, I feel like you guys are both from opposing mafias trying to kill each other

just a feeling

You don't get it. I'm a townie. I don't need to defend my actions because they're all done in innocence. You're mafiwolf. We want you dead. Therefore you need to prove that you're not mafia.

We win by lynching you fuckers. You win by getting us to doubt our instincts. If we're both alive tomorrow, I will vote for you. Guaranteed. If I die tonight, everyone will see that I'm a townie. It only adds more reason to have you dead. If you die, the only thing which screws me is finding out that you're innocent. Which I completely doubt.

lol

@Bizz: As long as you're claiming to be the detective, could you let us know who you investigated each night and what the result was?

This couldn't hurt the town in any way, could it? Unless I'm missing something?

Well, everyone I investigated died the next night (besides Nightmare), so it doesn't really help; but here they are:

NIGHT 0: I investigated Nightmare. He was guilty, but lynching him revealed him to be a townie, so he probably turned out to be the miller. That's why I voted for him with virtually no discusssion. I know that might've looked a tad suspicious, though. =/

NIGHT ONE: Investigated Hero. He was innocent, then died.

NIGHT TWO: Investigated Candlejack. He was innocent. Banned and died.

(EDITED BECAUSE OF $&*#ING FORUM SMILIES)

Edited by Bizz

Capn and Hika, I feel like you guys are both from opposing mafias trying to kill each other

just a feeling

Then investigate me. You'll get an innocent report back.

Even if Hika turns up innocent, she still needs to be lynched. Both the Alpha Wolf and Godfather are considered innocent after investigation. The Wolf is still alive and there's a 66% that the Godfather also lives. But as I said, dead men tell no tales.

Then investigate me. You'll get an innocent report back.

Even if Hika turns up innocent, she still needs to be lynched. Both the Alpha Wolf and Godfather are considered innocent after investigation. The Wolf is still alive and there's a 66% that the Godfather also lives. But as I said, dead men tell no tales.

Didn't you just say that the detective was dead? Bizz also said she never investigated me

Didn't you just say that the detective was dead? Bizz also said she never investigated me

Oh god... Hika, you can't be this thick...

I LIED! AND IT WORKED!

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

Cap was playing you, Hika. But I got pissed because I thought he was basing everything on false information he got from someone and revealed myself. Now I'm probably going to die, but I really hope I don't. ;_; Please, mafia, don't kill me! Priest! Carriage driver! Anyone! I love youuu!

But I'm going to investigate you tonight, Hika.

If I live.