Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

"A quiet sigh, a sigh of death."

He then used this made up line as evidence. How is this not, put blatantly, making shit up?

I assumed that the line was from some external source, a book, a movie, something (I guessed Eragon since Lux mentioned it in his post). Why would he post something that does not exist? I can't think of any possible motivation for that, unless he's just completely retarded. I suppose if he did in fact totally pull this line out of nowhere, he is very suspicious and he should be lynched, but I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt.

So Lux, where did you get that line from?

This was his question, however, it is ridiculous because

(which yes, the line he made up was half his entire reasoning against Freohr, the other half is that under the bed would be in a shadow)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a good thing or a bad thing

It is a good thing

The way you word them makes them so blunt and fun to read

ok so one, why am I automatically mafia because Lux is dumb enough to just make something up?

No. You're auto mafia because the investigator found you guilty and you claimed that you weren't the miller.

Okay I want to say something really, really badly

If you're really serious about the investigator thing

Impossible

Why? You claimed that you weren't the miller. Only thing left is mafiwolf.

Guys, if I'm killed tonight, I want Hika lynched as a result. If I manage to survive the night, Hika should still probably get lynched anyways.

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

Cap'n, you're making my scum sensors go off

Are you claiming that you're investigator or did I miss something?

Because I'm thinking you're lying.

Here's the thing though. You're bullshitting your way through this. And if you are not bullshitting, I have 2 demands for Spoon:

1. A public apology to the detective for the misinformation you gave him

2. That a random boring gets a special role as compensation for the misinformation spread from the detective to potentially many individuals

However, you will see that the first one will not happen because you are bullshitting your way through this. As soon as Spoon does not fulfill the first one you are dead. You are auto-scum

"1. A public apology to the detective for the misinformation you gave him"

This should be "1. A public apology to the detective for the misinformation he gave him"

Cap'n, you're making my scum sensors go off

Are you claiming that you're investigator or did I miss something?

Because I'm thinking you're lying.

I never claimed detective. I just said that Hika was guilty. What's wrong with PMs between players?

And Hika, mind explaining why I should be apologizing? Kill me and you kill an innocent. Kill you and I'm pretty sure we get a mafiwolf.

You really are getting defensive. If only you could see me smiling... Hell, I'm just playing the game. Completely legal. But I have a bunch of rules that I generally go by to determine mafia and you are falling under a couple of them.

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

Didn't read what you said.

So why should Spoon apologize for "false info". You can't trust what comes out of my mouth but you instead claim Spoon of lying rather than me? That says Mafia to me in a heartbeat.

What, do you really think that Spoon is a perfect, infallible human? Mistakes happen, and those who make them should apologize. But please, show me the private message you received from the detective, not including his name, telling you that I'm scum

Another townie... Things look grim for you Hirakusa and with Cap'n Crunch saying such things well lets just say don't worry if you get a vote from me.

Also Captain Crunch I don't think you are allowed to talk to other players about their/your roles.

Another townie... Things look grim for you Hirakusa and with Cap'n Crunch saying such things well lets just say don't worry if you get a vote from me.

Also Captain Crunch I don't think you are allowed to talk to other players about their/your roles.

Yes, I am mafia because I shoved the fact that Lux blatantly made up evidence for Freohr Datia and just recently admitted he based the made up evidence on her name in the first place

I'M EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS AND LUX ISN'T!

yeah you're really dumb

and do you actually believe him?

I disagree. I can role-call if I want. Doesn't mean I'm telling the truth about it. As long as I don't actually pretend to be that role (PM Spoon with a demand), I'm pretty sure it's legal. Besides, Bal told Mikey that he was the detective last round before he died. Happened in a PM but that's legal too.

I am not the detective. I wish I was though as the detective is now dead (Alas poor Yorrick, I knew him well!) so I'll never know the truth about Bizz but I do know that Hika is guilty. Look at the wonderful job that Hika did to get Lux UNFAIRLY lynched. The detective also PMed me about the truth of Hika and a couple other people. I was ready to believe that Hika was the miller but she decided to refuse it. Her death-wish, you may call it.

And I'm ready to get lynched or killed at any moment. I want Hika to join me in the grave.

Yes, I am mafia because I shoved the fact that Lux blatantly made up evidence for Freohr Datia and just recently admitted he based the made up evidence on her name in the first place

I'M EXTREMELY SUSPICIOUS AND LUX ISN'T!

yeah you're really dumb

and do you actually believe him?

Hika, dead men don't lie. And Lux is a dead man... and a townie to boot. Who was right and who was wrong?

I find myself doubting Cap'n Crunch's claim that the detective is giving him information. Why? Simply because Crunch has done nothing in this game to prove his innocence, so why would the detective expose himself to someone who is possibly scum?

Sure, the detective might have investigated Crunch and found him innocent, but there's the Godfather and Alpha Wolf out there. Of course the chances are very high that someone who came up as innocent really is innocent, but I find it doubtful that the detective would take that chance.

---

Of course there's another possibilty as well. Crunch, how can you be sure this person claiming to be the detective really is? Have you considered that it may be a mafiawolf trying to dupe you?

Also, if the detective is already dead, why the fuck won't you say who it was?