Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

ok, and? He bullshitted his way through to make me look like a mafia, then admitted it without proving I was mafia in any conceivably non-retarded way

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap was playing you, Hika. But I got pissed because I thought he was basing everything on false information he got from someone and revealed myself. Now I'm probably going to die, but I really hope I don't. ;_; Please, mafia, don't kill me! Priest! Carriage driver! Anyone! I love youuu!

But I'm going to investigate you tonight, Hika.

If I live.

You didn't have to reveal yourself to everyone. You could have PMed me saying that I was a liar (I was pretty sure that this would happen, to be honest).

ok, and? He bullshitted his way through to make me look like a mafia, then admitted it without proving I was mafia in any conceivably non-retarded way

Here's the thing. I thought this out with my first plan.

I accuse you of being mafia and say that I've investigated you. I also give you the option of calling yourself the miller. There are 3 cases possible:

Mafia: Call Miller.

Miller: Call Miller. Not possible in this case.

Innocent: Call innocent.

You almost pulled the last option... Except you overreacted. Instead of calling bullshit on me, you called bullshit on the mod. If you were truly innocent, why would you ever accuse the mod of giving me false info IF I was the detective? In fact, why would anyone call the mod a liar? It's a lot easier just to call me the liar. Suddenly I'm telling the truth and Spoon is feeding me wrong info? That's just idiotic.

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

You didn't have to reveal yourself to everyone. You could have PMed me saying that I was a liar (I was pretty sure that this would happen, to be honest).

And what if you're Mafia? Then she would simply be revealing herself to be killed, without letting the townies know anything she discovered.

I already gave my reasoning for that. And besides, if I'm getting lynched even if Bizz gets an innocent on me, why the fuck is she wasting an investigation?

Also I thought it would look cool to go against the man

And what if you're Mafia? Then she would simply be revealing herself to be killed, without letting the townies know anything she discovered.

Good point... I personally would also PM another random person along with sending it to the person in question.

First of all, I play different mafia games. I'm used to the rule that townies PM'ing each other and keeping secrets is illegal, plus night phase discussion is also illegal in the games I used to play. <.<

I already gave my reasoning for that. And besides, if I'm getting lynched even if Bizz gets an innocent on me, why the fuck is she wasting an investigation?

Also I thought it would look cool to go against the man

Because your death isn't guaranteed. I might get lynched (dumb idea though) instead.

First of all, I play different mafia games. I'm used to the rule that townies PM'ing each other and keeping secrets is illegal, plus night phase discussion is also illegal in the games I used to play. <.<

Oh... Oh well.

This is confusing as hell. I'm gonna need to wait until Bizz reports back tomorrow. I was already sure she was the Detective based on her earlier posts, so I just hope she lives through the night.

By the way, I decided to look back on the post of mine in question. I can only ever remember dumb things that aren't important, apparently.

"Here's the thing though. You're bullshitting your way through this. And if you are not bullshitting, I have 2 demands for Spoon"

What did you say again?

"Instead of calling bullshit on me, you called bullshit on the mod."

Oh yeah I also said

"However, you will see that the first one will not happen because you are bullshitting your way through this. As soon as Spoon does not fulfill the first one you are dead. You are auto-scum"

By the way, I decided to look back on the post of mine in question. I can only ever remember dumb things that aren't important, apparently.

"Here's the thing though. You're bullshitting your way through this. And if you are not bullshitting, I have 2 demands for Spoon"

What did you say again?

"Instead of calling bullshit on me, you called bullshit on the mod."

You shouldn't be even considering that he's wrong. I don't think I'm wrong when I say that if Spoon smelled any funny business, he'd bring the banhammer down on me.

There's another way to prove that I'm innocent but I'll get banned from the game for it. No question about it.

Edited by Cap'n Crunch

You shouldn't be even considering that he's wrong. I don't think I'm wrong when I say that if Spoon smelled any funny business, he'd bring the banhammer down on me.

There's another way to prove that I'm innocent but I'll get banned from the game for it. No question about it.

What do you mean funny business? Cheating? There's nothing else that could be from what I can see, and of course by your logic (not mine), it was unnecessary to bring that up if you haven't been

"I could prove my innocence, but it would be against the rules"

Sorry, that doesn't fly.

I'd think you could at least tell us what this method is, or what rule it breaks, even if actually doing it is illegal as you claim.