Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

And people generally don't claim their roles when people are getting because it can do more harm than good. Firstly, it's almost never going to deter voters - if Cap'n Crunch suddenly said he was a doctor, I wouldn't believe him. But secondly, the mafiwolves can use the information better than the town can.

There are advantages to claiming roles, on occasion though.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think about it, though: what if Hika really is the godfather/alpha wolf? Remember, those roles are scanned as innocent.

Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. But statistically, it is more likely for Hikarusa to be town than mafia, and we can't know anything for sure, so we might as well act based on the most likely situation.

Hmm... still, I personally think what he did was a bit stupid for someone innocent. Faking the detective, getting the real detective to reveal herself and all for a hunch? Not a good move. We're almost better off without him.

Well, now I'm suspicious of Hikarusa. She's led us to two cit lynches so far, and voted on Luke on day 2, though admittedly alot of others did that too. An innocent result from the detective doesn't guarantee that she's a cit, since the godfather is definitely still out there and the alpha wolf could still be alive. On the other hand, she had decent reasons in both of those lynches, so I dunno. I don't think we should rule her out, at the very least.

Well, now I'm suspicious of Hikarusa. She's led us to two cit lynches so far, and voted on Luke on day 2, though admittedly alot of others did that too. An innocent result from the detective doesn't guarantee that she's a cit, since the godfather is definitely still out there and the alpha wolf could still be alive. On the other hand, she had decent reasons in both of those lynches, so I dunno. I don't think we should rule her out, at the very least.

I agree. The entire thing between Cap'n Crunch and Hika is convincing enough for me.

Hika and Generic Officer are looking suspicious to me.

Generic Officer simply because he's been reading this topic every time I've checked on it and still has made only one post. :blink:

And then all of a sudden a wolf began to attack Freohr Datia. The wolf ripped her lungs out in moments. While the wolf was killing Freohr Datia, it did not notice the cloaked figure walking up to it. The cloaked figure used this opportunity to thrust a kitchen knife through the wolf's heart, killing it. The cloaked figure then vanished into the night. As the wolf lay there dying, it reverted to human form. It was Balcerzak! He could have only been a werewolf!

Did I miss something?

And Crysta, what makes you think one of last night's victims was the carriage driver?

It could've been the alpha wolf. Last game I don't think they stated that Hero was the godfather until the end.

*probably is shot again*

Edited by Reinfleche