Mafia Round 3

General Spoon

Hikarusa was mod-killed for holding everything up too long. Thus, since she was the only werewolf left, that means the werewolves never killed anyone last night. At least I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

Lychees: Has he even posted? *Check* Okay, at least once, to vote Candlejack. No idea, leave it up to Bizz tonight, I suppose.

Except that Hikarusa is male and Lychees is female. I couldn't help but point that out. :lol:

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bizz has claimed to be the detective but has still yet to provide anything useful

Gee thanks, that's not the first time I've gotten that |<

Anyway, I decided that if I'm still alive by then I'll scan Lychees and then Core, unless you want it to be the other way arounf.

Sorry :(. Didn't mean it in that way, I just meant you're getting unlucky :P. Erm... no preference on those two, although if Core gets lynched today... Is nobody going to step in and argue though? Even I'm not sure of Core, but we've somehow got back to a point with no evidence to speak of ¬_¬.

I'm bored, I think I'm gonna go dig up some dirt on people and see if anyone's suspicious, especially those who have been investigated, after chugging some numbers.

There's effectively 4/3rds of a Mafia (Guilty) and 2/3rds of a Godfather (Innocent) to find. Given that Bizz is innocent (required for this to make any sense, otherwise I'm just doing calculations on false evidence), then the chance of people being guilty is:

Isaac55: 38/105

Me: 38/105

Dracohon: 38/105

Bizz: 0

Generic Officer: 2/21

Pride: 2/21

Lychees: 38/105

Core: 38/105

That's about a 36% chance for the uninvestigated and a 10% chance for the investigated. But for some reason I don't know if I calculated this right...

Anyway, looking for evidence didn't reveal much. Best I can get is:

Cats, Generic Officer, and Capn are under my attention. My reasons for CATS: Was very accusing yesterday(or the day before, I forgot), After being somewhat targetted, he seems to have backed down a lot. Generic Officer just seems shady in general. Capn: See above

Referring to Generic Officer:

Actually he only posted once. It was on day 0, and it was a vote to lynch Core.

So... yeah, going after someone who voted for you, and also targetting someone who was eventually shown innocent. Not too great of a start, so I'm definitely sticking with Core today.

There's this for Generic Officer, though:

Hika and Generic Officer are looking suspicious to me.

Generic Officer simply because he's been reading this topic every time I've checked on it and still has made only one post. :blink:

Seems kinda related (about Generic Officer again), but this time with some possibly tangible evidence (Crysta was innocent, remember).

Also, the most suspicious person in my opinion, is me. I've made lots of dodgy sounding posts accidentally and rereading them made me cringe :facepalm:.

Finally, some very important evidence:

BIG BIRDS

Yes. BIG BIRDS. :awesome:

Yes, big birds :awesome: My friend decided to have fun on my account

Anyway, we need to get somewhere today. I guess I'll just vote Core, although I have a funny feeling in my gut about it

Edit: I changed my vote~

Edited by Bizz

Funny feeling I'm just leading us to a townie? It's possible, but the only other evidence I can find is Generic Officer and there's more for Core. In fact, I'd put a 50% chance on Core being innocent, but it's better than the 75% chance when the mafia hits someone (thanks to the carriage driver). Actually, if the carriage driver is alive... then no voting and trying to get the Mafia to kill themselves is almost a good move (but obviously not...) <_<.

To be entirely honest, I eat tables. The only real suspicion I have against you right now is that if you're innocent, I'm surprised that the Mafia haven't killed you yet.

As for Core, I agree with your suspicions of him. If we're looking for justification, I can provide some excuses evidence. :)

Stone Temple Pilots' debut album was named Core. One of the track names on it is Where the River Goes:

Also of interest, Crysta's lifeless body was found floating down the river.

Another track on it is titled Wet My Bed:

In another part of town, Ninji is found dead underneath his bed. What a wimp.

Regardless, I agree with you about Core being suspicious. So I'll throw my vote onto the pile, too.

Vote Core

Edit: Changed my vote

Edited by Dracohon

Oh God, I'm in the spotlight? I voted Generic Officer that one time, not because he voted for me, but because of his inactivity. I'm actually trying to get us somewhere. I'm forgetful, and this is my first time playing this game. That's why I forgot about the miller. There is no measurable evidence on me. Basically its all "Well this is a weird move, and we have no one better to vote for, therefore Core Must be guilty" Gimme another day and let Bizz scan me tonight. I feel like I can help you guys out with getting the Mafia. I was suspicious of WoMC and he was werewolf. As for who I think is suspicious.....Its a complete toss-up between Pride, Generic Officer, Lychees, and maaaaaybe Dracohon. As for Dracohon, he has made some bandwagon votes(granted, so have I), and he led us to kill Luke on day 1. So for right now, I'm voting Dracohon. I think either Generic Officer or Pride is the godfather. It would make sense for them to go inactive because they know that they will appear innocent if they are investigated.

editted for change of vote.

Edited by Core

Also, as I'm patrolling this board, I saw Dracohon, a guest, and one anonymous user. Will anyone claim to be the Anon or is it probably somebody like Pride or Generic Officer(Or Lychees I guess)

After thinking this over, I'm not so sure if it's a good idea to lynch Core right now, with this little evidence. I'm going to go with Lychees instead.

In my opinion, it's best if we simply lynch Lychees, rather than having Bizz investigate her first. If we investigate her and she comes up guilty, it would have been better to just lynch her and investigate someone else. However, if she comes up innocent, then there's another problem. There's a 2/3 chance that the godfather is still alive, so even if she comes up innocent, she could still be guilty. However, going by her posting record (1 post so far) then we will never gain any more evidence about her than we currently have right now. However, with Core, since he'll continue posting, then later on we'll have more evidence to consider. So I think it's better that we simply lynch Lychees now, and have Bizz use her investigation on someone more active.

Althought, to be honest, I'm not sure if there's a point in investigating Core. He asked us to investigate him, which means he'll probably come up innocent. If he was a regular Mafia dude, I'd think he'd try to defend himself without asking us to investigate him. Obviously, he could still be the godfather though. With that said, I think Bizz should investigate either Isaac55 or I eat tables.

Anyway, I'm changing my vote to Lychees

Actually, you're right, I think I'll change my vote to Lychees too, and I might investigate Isaac tonight. y/n?

On an unrelated note, lol @ MafiaWars ad at the top of this page

Offtopic: Such a killer game! :awesome:

So I'm being investigated tonight and tables tomorrow? Sounds good to me...

I'm going to agree with you guys and vote for Lychees. There's nothing to suspect him of, which ironically, makes him the most suspicious because he's not saying anything. It's true he could be an inactive innocent, but he could be playing killer behind the scenes. I think it's worth a shot.

orz now might be a good time to actually start paying attention to this thread.

Not sure how much good it will do at this point to try and defend myself, but I guess it's better than what I've previously been doing. I realize my inactivity makes it so you don't have much to go off of/makes it seem like I might be doing stuff behind the scene, but you also have to consider the possibility that I just genuinely forgot about this game (also, being anon? I've always been this way. I don't really see what that has to do with anything or why it was even brought up ಠ_ಠ).

I don't really know who to vote at this point, but I'll just go with Pride for the suspicion of him being the Godfather. No hard feelings dood, I just know you've been on and I don't want to be the only one under fire for being inactive and possibly working behind the scenes.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showuser=9 Hikarusa is apparently female. You were right about Lychees though.

HE is like Soul once did in February and changed the setting for the fun of it.

Unless he posted a fake picture in the picture thread, he's definitely looking like a male:

Hikarusa:

1104092334.jpg

I realize my inactivity makes it so you don't have much to go off of/makes it seem like I might be doing stuff behind the scene, but you also have to consider the possibility that I just genuinely forgot about this game (also, being anon? I've always been this way. I don't really see what that has to do with anything or why it was even brought up ಠ_ಠ).

How do you forget about the game with Spoon sending out PMs every day phase?

I see my name's being bandied about.

May as well take the time to post.

I don't really know who to vote at this point, but I'll just go with Pride for the suspicion of him being the Godfather. No hard feelings dood, I just know you've been on and I don't want to be the only one under fire for being inactive and possibly working behind the scenes.

It's a perfectly logical conclusion.

So no worries.

Unless he posted a fake picture in the picture thread, he's definitely looking like a male:

Nonsense.

With that said, the only person I suspect is Dracohon, but my evidence there is so weak I'd look bad just mentioning it.

So for now: Nobody.