Percivalé

I don't know why but I love the first scene

I think it's the music

Edited by Bizz

No I just think it's funny

like it's so randomly amusing I don't know if I want to watch it anymore

Good for you <_<

Charming.

Anyway yeah, I've heard of it before. But if I had to get into an anime right now, I'd have to get back into Fairy Tail. I've watched 6 episodes, but I haven't bothered to continue. I don't know why.

Edited by Raven

From what I've heard, the anime sucks. I've only read the manga, so I wouldn't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's true, since almost all the time the manga version is superior to the anime. Only in rare cases are they equal, like with Monster.

• 4 months later...

From what I've heard, the anime sucks. I've only read the manga, so I wouldn't know, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's true, since almost all the time the manga version is superior to the anime. Only in rare cases are they equal, like with Monster.

I will now seriously respond to this 5 month-old post (I'm just cool like that).

I disagree, though it depends on your standards. Usually the only reason the manga would be "better" is because it's longer, but the anime does the adaptation for as far as it goes well enough (like with Rurouni Kenshin and Claymore). Other series are much better watched than read, like Cowboy Bebop and Black Lagoon, for various reasons each. Then there are the series that whichever one to choose is pretty much preference because the anime is a faithful and complete adaptation like Aria. Lastly you get the crap adaptations that really are worse, like Love Hina. It's a big mix, but in no way is the manga "almost always" better, especially for people who like sound, color, and animation. :P Or for those who just don't like reading.

As for Fairy Tail, from what I can tell the anime is a good, faithful adaptation, though some people complain about the lack of blood.

By the way Bizz, did you finish it? Was it good? A friend of mine owns the manga but at the time (like 4 years ago) the idea of yuri was too creepy for me.

lesbian anime naice. 8D

I'm watching Gantz. Has anyone heard of it? There's one character that exists solely for her boobs. Otherwise it's pretty interesting.

I watched the first epi and it was good, but I haven't seen any more of it. I really should...

By the way Bizz, did you finish it? Was it good? A friend of mine owns the manga but at the time (like 4 years ago) the idea of yuri was too creepy for me.

I actually haven't finished it yet (it sometimes takes me forever to finish things because I really honestly get distracted by everything else) but I do like it so far. x:

kinda spoiled myself for a certain part though

Usually the only reason the manga would be "better" is because it's longer

Actually, the main reasons would be the anime changing some things from the manga (for whatever reason), having filler (mostly for the more popular stuff) or just entirely changing the direction/plot, or omitting certain things from it, sometimes entire arcs.

Also, Fairy Tail anime has no blood? That's dumb, but I guess I can't complain if they're being faithful to the source in other ways.