Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

The thing regarding wanted criminals..... you do know Percy isn't in the military anymore right? He wouldn't be aware of every criminal there is.

I'd like it if you could PM myself (though if that's a problem Cynthia) about what Chase did that warrants him so much attention. Cause from what I've read of Percy he's more concerned with himself then those around him. And for him to notice something like Chase, Chase would have had to cause a crime on the national scale.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Kai: Besides the fact that he insulted him several times, shot him once to boot, and that's kinda the reason that he'd visit Conrad besides the fact he can mobilize his forces quickly.

@Kamilla: I'd think he'd see wanted posters at least sometimes.

Edited by Lightning

I'd think he wouldn't be interested in "wanted posters" and dismiss them as the ramblings of commoners :/ And have his eyes glued to the poster next to it promoting a new brand of chocolate.

Funny how the RP goes silent when I post, I'm not scheming something with every post you know?

Another Morgan :facepalm:

How exciting

Ixion or Stephanie?

Eh, the control guide isn't a terrible idea, it's essentially character profiles with a few suggestions added in. However, at least I feel comfortable gathering most of the information from people's posts (except for newer characters, I wouldn't write an interaction for somewhat like Eric yet), most of the information you listed I already guessed.

Edited by -Cynthia-

The memory thing was a jibe at how much he had fallen, though it seems no one got that...

Edit: Control guide should wait a bit, maybe established for NPCs only, at the moment.

Edited by Snike

Shotting him in the boot is a bigger offense then attacking him twice?

Hell he knows Helios's face by now

... Not in the boot, its an expression that means "as well".

@Nady: You're completely missing my point here.

Ixion or Stephanie?

Eh, the control guide isn't a terrible idea, it's essentially character profiles with a few suggestions added in. However, at least I feel comfortable gathering most of the information from people's posts (except for newer characters, I wouldn't write an interaction for somewhat like Eric yet), most of the information you listed I already guessed.

Well that's because you pay attention to stuff that's slightly obscure. The people who control my characters don't always have the same level of ... eagle eyeing.

Gee i never realized when scratching a person is more offensive then defeating them :/

Percy is ignorant. Ignorant people are prideful. Do you think loosing to a puny Mage would not hurt his pride?

@Nady: You're completely missing my point here.

I'm not missing anything, you're just not providing a point other then "Chase is a criminal, and he's done something so bad that anyone in Elyisimma would recognize him"

If he hasn't done something horrible, then Conrad is abusing the public system for personal interests and could be called "corrupt" in a sense.

Again, I'm willing to leave this argument until you're willing to openly explain why Chase is a criminal. But if you and Kai are going to keep ranting, there's nothing stopping me from jumping in and expressing my concerns.

If Percy's so prideful, why is he mentioning his defeat to Conrad?

I am a little questionable of how Chase's crime was so bad it garners him this much attention (and yet no one in the group has heard about it). It's supposed to be secret for now though I assume, though you might want to run it by Snowy if you haven't already (or myself).

Edited by -Cynthia-

Again, I'm willing to leave this argument until you're willing to openly explain why Chase is a criminal.

But that would totally ruin his backstory.

... And I wouldn't say it was so terrible that everyone in Eliyisma would recognize him. It would be enough to attract attention though.

@kai's post about Percy being ignorant: Like I said, completely missing the point here.

Aiya's a wyvern rider? What? I felt like I missed something.

If that isn't retconned, then Ether is going to have to collab with me on the wyvern article.

EDIT:

@ Ether

Dude, if Cynthia is confused ... then you've omitted far too much information.

Edited by Phoenix

Aiya's a wyvern rider? What? I felt like I missed something.

Aiya was a dismounted Knight,FE3 version.I chose to have her trained to use a Wyvern as a primary mount(and as a general soldier requirement,she can handle a horse reasonably well,but she is not skilled enough to ride a horse during combat.

:o Why didnt you say so?

I just realized dismounted knights can be Wyvern and Calves :facepalm: damn it Ether

@Rein: I didnt miss a point, i made my own :facepalm:

Edited by Kai-Sama

There was a good amount of discussion on it in here...

As for the article,you can write it Phoenix,I just used rather general actions for Ulfhrahn,I'll go more in depth after you write it up.

I hope I didn't leave out anything too important...