• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

K and k

I will refer to him as sword guy

The Edit is rather interesting

Nice one. I laughed.

OK... ;_; Well, since I'm with the forest group, I don't get healed. Wrath is going to make this next battle fun.

Would have preferred that post to actually use the names (You don't know them but it'd be easier to figure out who's where. It's not like Helios said the names.

Anyway, As far as I know we heal after each battle, but it'd be unrealistic to heal here. And... well I still don't think Aiya's healthy enough to fight soldiers.

I have issues with Kiev going in to the cave, but it's essentially Phoenix's decision.

Well, it balances out the KO'ed, so I'm fine with it. Just, please have the soldiers wield something other than lances. >.>

Edit: I'm going on Air rivals, so BBL, prolly whenever Snowy returns.

Edited by Snike

@Lacuna: I'm happy as long as they're not as "safe" as Rein explained them to be, (think he said something like 99% safe or something before.)

There was an obvious deal of exaggeration there, but like Lacuna said, Chase thinks he's the only one who knows about them. (Hint: he's wrong.)

4/6 can fight, but Eric's screwed on enemy phase, unless Kamilla blesses him. If he scores a Wrath crit, he can prolly take out one to start. Damian could also wall, if necessary. I think it's pretty balanced.

What nutcase gives his character 6 HP? XD

Now would be a good time to use a vulnerary (You can use them outside battle too apparently)

Eric is such a balanced character in stats he's useless XD

Average chance of evade, average str, average Def/Res XD His skill is high, but useless due to his 6 HP XD

Wondering how battle will be done for this, since waiting 5 turns for such a small group seems extreme, ah well, hoping Snowy gets back soon.

What nutcase gives his character 6 HP? XD

Now would be a good time to use a vulnerary (You can use them outside battle too apparently)

Eric is such a balanced character in stats he's useless XD

Average chance of evade, average str, average Def/Res XD His skill is high, but useless due to his 6 HP XD

Wondering how battle will be done for this, since waiting 5 turns for such a small group seems extreme, ah well, hoping Snowy gets back soon.

Was aiming for crits, and he can double if the enemies stop all being upper-half speed characters. 6 HP is frail, but there's nothing I can do about the mediocre evade. He has no positive luck. However, tier 2 is going to be fun.

Edited by Snike

Crits?.....

You mean the things that occurs when your attack dice and Critical dice match?.....

*Thinks someone's missing something*

As for Spd, Pretty sure, we'll keep getting higher spd characters from here on unless we go back to fighting bandits or something XD

Edited by Nadesico

It's a pretty weak argument, yes, but that's why I distributed it as such. Wrath pretty much increases the odds of a critical by 15%, or something like that. I use THAT to wipe things out, and you can't be killed by what's already dead. Next level, though, DEF and HP go up, along with health. Should've took the point out of RES. -_-

Well it is your character, so I won't complain as to how you distributed your points, so there's no "weak argument"

I understand the logic behind getting Wrath, but not the relation between Crits and having a high Skill stat.

Phiinys: We've already established Ulfhrahn can't through the caves. Nesting or not, if horse riders can't ride on their mounts, then there's no way Ulfhrahn is going to fit. (No guarantee's of the path getting smaller/wider in the caves once you're in either.

@Snowy: What horse? Packhorse is going in due to Lacuna, and Aiya/Damian/Esphyr don't have a horse do they? Or are you nabbing Helios's horse? XD

Edited by Nadesico

Never said skill was for Crit.

You need to hit the opponent in order to kill it, right? Plus, it balances out the weapon triangle accuracy issue.

Edited by Snike

XD Ah kay, just me getting confused over nothing, not sure about the weapon triangle because I opted to ignore it (Daggers, and 'Dancing')

I noted Ether called Kamilla a dancer earlier, and just figured now would be as good a time as any to state.

She can't dance >_<

@Snowy: I thought Ulfhrahn (The big bull wyvern) meant she wasn't a Paladin?

-Please don't tell me she has a horse that followed her from the stable without anyone riding it if she does have a horse.

@Lacuna: Nothing new there XD Wait, don't steal my job >_<

As for the wyverns being horses comment, yay. And Pegasus's will just be flying horses. Might as well turn Helios into a horse while we're at it.

Edited by Nadesico