• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

We are right outside the caves, that's why Rein, myself and perhaps a few others have tried to get both groups moving, but everyone seems reluctant to part with the wonderful Kamilla XD

Depends on what Rein has planned for the cave, from my understanding it's a network of tunnels throughout the nation with various entrances (God this sounds more unlikely everytime I write it, who's idiot who made this idea and then approved it?) So chances are, it's a bit of a (quote) "labyrinth" inside, and you might be able to lose your pursuers when you get in. (Shouldn't be too hard)

As for land group.... well we're pretty screwed XD

Ignore Kai, he seldom makes sense, I think Damian and Aiya are on the wyvern (Snowy placed them on a mount, (originally a horse, but I figure he meant wyvern). Helios has his own horse, and Esphyr/myself are slowing down the group by foot XD

Lacuna stole that XD

Packhorse = Lacuna's character (Pretty much)

I can hear the packhorse saying the same thing, "If they'd only taken me I wouldn't have to enter this black hole" XD

Edited by Nadesico

The packhorse wouldn't have been as much use anyway. It can't run that fast when it's in poor condition (which it is currently; a few days of good food haven't made up for prior malnourishment.)

Morgan and Chase were riding it, though I guess not in the cave...

Also: So Kiev fits (sorta)? Does he fit enough to walk quickly, or is he crawling?

Edited by Darth Lacuna

Kiev isn't much larger than a horse. As long as his wings are packed tightly, he can get in as easily as any horse. He's the equivalent of an eighteen year old human in terms of growth. Basically an adult. If he has to move quickly he'll latch his claws onto the sides of the walls and start crawling around like a xenomorph ... and probably cause a cave in :facepalm:

Kamilla can't ride a horse anyway :P

I was thinking Esphyr would be the one to ride it, but don't know if she's capable of riding a horse.

Either way, things work out better for me if we don't have to worry about another horse (As if hiding a bull wyvern wasn't hard enough)

The horses likely wouldn't draw attention going into a town or anything... I mean, they were the primary form of transport back then. The wyvern on the other hand...

But yeah. Packhorse is currently wondering what it ever did to deserve this stupid dark place.

Edited by Darth Lacuna

I know you love your bull wyvern, but think statistically, Ulf isn't going to take out an army himself regardless of how strong he is, you're either seriously underestimating the soldiers or overpowering Ulf. That said, you could try? XD

Hey, blame Helios XD Wasn't my idea to attract attention, I'm just reacting to the groups actions XD

They might be the most dangerous, but I doubt one can take out so much, They're trained soldiers, and most likely a lot more effective then some ragtag group of mercenaries (and in fiction they beat the big bad monsters pretty easily)

If it'd solve power issue, I'm willing to make stated enemies for the group to fight, (They will not yield exp or any bonuses) Since I figure it'd be easier then contesting each characters ability and their awesomeness in defeating a large number of soldiers single handedly,