Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

A bull wyvern could knock off about fifty soldiers before being completely overpowered and killed. No more than that. If Ulfhrahn took on the soldiers and there were any more than forty, he would most likely die fighting them or come back barely alive with the survivors gathering more archers, snipers, and rangers.

EDIT: The ONLY reason a bull can survive for so long would be if they didn't already have arrow shooters. If they do, Ulfy could only fight for a good twenty seconds before DYING.

Edited by Phoenix

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I like XD

For once your detail wasn't awkward to read :P

Nadesico so impressed, she willing to let you all off from soldier encounter, as long as you keep moving :P

(Though I hope you have a destination in mind, cause I sure as hell don't XD )

I can be detailed in non-stat combat,since I don't need to rush for fear of losing the kills,retconning,etc.

We just haven't had enough non-stat combat for anyone to see my non-romantic detail.

I hate having to rush for kills, but I manage to get some anyways. I think we should set up some kind of order so we don't confuse ourselves. It's not fair for people like Bal who have very good posts, but then it doesn't matter because their target was killed.

Yeah Rein, you seem confused enough, Damian/Aiya/Esphyr/Helios/Kamilla are no where near the cave entrance anymore XD

Probably best to omit the Damian part, and make Chase cover for the rest of the group as they enter the caves.

Edited by Nadesico

I suppose I should mention. I'm preparing for a talk tomorrow. While I can easily flip and read during gaps between coding macros and formatting slides, don't expect a whole lot of actual contribution for the moment.

Not really an issue, I'm pleasantly surprised to find how much more active the land group is in comparison to the caver group. :P (Yay for Ether being around.)

Also "lol" at how we keep ignoring Helios's existence XD

Edited by Nadesico

Esphyr 2.0

Esphyrbeta.png

It was much easier than it should have been, but then again, it was based off of another sprite. Yeah I was too lazy to try to put a hole in the shirt from the root incident. She looks depressed enough :lol:

@Rein: Surprisingly enough, caves don't change very often, unless you're referring to cave-ins I pressume the tunnels would still be in the same places, unless you're suggesting the "something" in the hole is digging out new routes XD

This is likely to become a parity of that weird cave movie "The Descent", and if it does, I'm totally going to have Kiev rape the inhabitants of the caves, and then cause a massive tunnel collapse :facepalm:

EDIT: Crap! I push my schedule back a few hours so I can be on in the early morning and still no one's active yet :facepalm:

Edited by Phoenix

Might be waiting awhile, usually I would have gone to sleep 3 hours ago, but my father's forbidden me from going to sleep <_<

I really don't see much we can do in this split now anyway, at least I can't, and most likely neither can Kai, As far as I know Snowy won't be on for about another 9 hours, and Ether isn't really active around this time from what I can remember, I'm going to sleep now, sisters birthday tomorrow and I need to cook crap <_< Only if I could get away with poison and burning the house down IRL

I had a state test today so yesterday i didn't have much time online

Unlike some people here i have to study for additional exams and cannot remain holed up in front of a computer all day

@ Birdman: Is she suppose to be Heterochromatin ?

Edited by Kai-Sama

2 things to say:

1) Dammit Kai, you can't say he stole your thunder, he stole mine before that, and you didn't even give me credit for the line ;_;

2) Kai and Ether are not the only people to play the old FEs anymore. Because my SNES emulator works now B)

@ Kai

No ... my heterochome character is on page three. Esphyr's just tired and depressed. I should've used more open eyes.

@ Lightning

Get us the hell out of these caves so we can get to the capital :sob: