• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Hmm, a few posts here, but nothing important in the RP? :/

Ah well, guess it's nothing new.

Out of curiosity how many others noticed the Ixion thing before you decided to be blatantly obvious?

None, Hawkeye. You were the only one to come to me about that.

@ Everyone

For about 75% of the time that the Ixion avatar was up, it was cycling between the three different versions posted in my gallery.

Then my baby cousin was passed around for everyone to squee over, and I was the designated Scary Cousin, as I always am. Little kids, they come near me, I smile at them, they start crying. It's kind of pathetic.

Awww. That's an awful shame. When my kid cousin comes over at Christmas, she seems to always love playing with me. Though, she's growing up quite quickly. Gosh, she must be about 7 or so now, I guess.

@Lacuna: Careful, they might not have the two in terms of description, but they'd probably suspect anyone coming and going at the moment, I'd recommend waiting a bit before passing through.

Arrin is frazzled and tired and has the dumbs right now. On the other hand, he's got about one connection (well, a probably unhelpful, dead one...) We'll see what happens.

Oooh, this sounds like a recipe for excitement.

...You just want an Eyepatch of Power. Admit it.

Hmm, Eyepatch of Power, I wonder if that means what I think it does. Awww yeah. Oh? What's that? *click-click* *tab explosion* *mutters something about ruining his life*

I hate you with the power of a thousand suns. I was going to get real work accomplished this afternoon, I really was.

:awesome:

I think at one point I did say that if I mentioned that... that thing again that I probably need to be shot...

It's OK. I do it a lot too.

Also, I am experiencing heavy internal conflict about what to do next, thank you for that too.

Is it still raining, or did it stop? *browses back to check*

Edit: Also, I have to say, I really love your horse POV segments.

Edited by Balcerzak

I'm here ... but I had a dream that some guy stole my SR-71 Golden Black Bird bookmark in the middle of a paint ball game(which had live ammunition?) and tried to kill someone with it.

Anyway ... w-what's up?

Heh ... I've still got about four more weeks before I get bogged down with anything resembling a schedule. I still can't quite call these the golden years(months) though :unsure:

@ Snike

Lloyd, Dani?(Green Haired Limstella), Eric :lol:

That's interesting. most of the time, guards tend to be so bored that they'll swing their swords at anything they can come up with an excuse to attack.

Will wait to see what others think.

Gone for another freaking overnighter. GOD I HATE THESE THINGS! Well, rather, I like them, but sometimes, I just need a break. This is one of those times. Anyways, toodles. Oh. I give CC rights of Esphyr/Katie to whomever needs them. On the remote chance anyone tries to deal with Helenos or the headmaster, please wait for my return about 7-8 PM EST tomorrow.

@Phoenix: Yeah, just haven't finished the recolor yet.

So, what to do now...

Limstella always looks like she's on drugs.

Anyway, if no one rescues Katie soon enough, she's going to end up in Harold's hands. And considering the man's a hero (and a SM), that could get ugly very quickly.

Well we could encounter Aiya's group, but since Kai and Ether aren't around, I don't see any good in that idea just yet.

*shrugs* Kai's getting less active lately and I don't see Rein as often as I used to after I blew up Selizara

Edit: Then Ether shows up XD

Could go for the meet-up now I guess, forgot Kelas was with them too :/

Edited by Kanami