• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

You still can't Damianproof it. What will Elyisimia do when the female population of TISME is unable to fight due to pregnancy?And with Mage Mercs,i can just be liek "Can you warp me to TISME headquarters,I'll give you gold?"

Notice Damian's low RES so he gets killed easily as well (I shouldn't be talking but Chase is also in jail right now and not trying to get into every random chick's skirts) Also making them heavily pregnant that quickly would require time travel. Denied.

Edited by Lightning

Plus, if he impregnated a certain mage, he'd probably killed in non-RP combat by a certain fighter and myrmidon.

Edit: Now I'm gone.

Edited by Snike

Yes, they will let you in. In fact, Cynthia, if I could have some help with the inner workings of TISME, that would be great. Right now though, my family is going out for dinner. Will talk when I get home.

@ Those who disappear

Toodles.

@ All others

I'm not sure what Nady'll say to me when she shows up. I may have ticked her off last night with the new nickname, so if you see arrows or hand axes wizzing by my head, you should know what's going on :unsure:

*cleaves Kamilia,Nadesico,Kanami,Reika,Dalton,Jones and any other incarnations in half for this offense*

How dare you,in some wierd innocent phase,tell me not to be mean to street bums?!I'll kill you for this!

Meh, these are by no means my final thoughts on the matter, but just a few things I threw together while waiting around.

Chase-Nothing Yet

Helios-Nothing Yet

Conrad-Nothing Yet

Morgan-[inganock OST - Hopelessness] (youtube)

Damian-[blackmores Night - Past Time With Good Company] (youtube) {joke song [Lucky Boys Confusion - I'm Gonna Steal Your Girlfriend] (

)}

Aiya-[Orkrist - For Lordaeron] (

)

Viveka-Nothing Yet

Kelas-[bo Hansson - Black Riders/Flight to the Ford] (

)

Arrin-[sonata Arctica - Shy] (

)

Mark-Nothing Yet

Isotov-[savatage - This Isn't What We Meant] (youtube)

Irina-Nothing Yet

Kamilla-[12 Kingdoms OST - Fuushun] (

)

Esphyr-[Lacuna Coil - Senzafine] (

)

Tessa-[backworld - Hands of Ash] (

)

Erik-Nothing Yet

Katie-[Angtoria - God Has A Plan For Us All] (

)

Helenos-[summoning - The Rotting Horse On The Deadly Ground] (youtube)

@Ether, Is that a new challenge? Though I request you don't count Helios since..... well for obvious reasons

Plus, I can undo Morgans memory wipe spell whenever I want :P So if I start hating members of the group then I'll just slowly or quickly start unraveling the spell XD

Since last I checked I hated pretty much everyone from the group.

Viveka, Conrad, Tessa, Katie, Arrin and Damian being the ones she doesn't hold a grudge against. And most of them are only unhated because I never interacted with them, or didn't have enough time to hate them.

Edited by Kanami

Editted last post.

That's up to how much you people annoy me? (I get annoyed easily)

Then I can't annoy all of you with Nady hate.

Though I'll still retain my attitude of wanting to "seemingly fuck up everyone at every goddamn turn" through Npc's.

@Cynthia, Not right now, but technically, I've already been told quite a bit of what I need to know,

Name: Kamilla

Cynthia: Crimson Weapons their role

Bal: That I serve the goddess

I can start unraveling the spell from here. And I'm sure being chased by soldiers and hearing Isotov accused of being an arsonist won't help much either XD

*Wonders what to do in the RP from here on*

@Ether, In that case not very long XD As soon as the "We're all your friends" lie falls through, Kamilla will be Free! to start hating on a good portion of the group