Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Cynthia

You're like an evil Red Fox of Canadian Fire <_< XD

@ Lucy

I think you harbor secret aggression towards Arrin due to his lack of knowledge on seducing Tessa. It must be frustrating. That or you're just not sure how else to get lulz :unsure:

I think it may be misplaced from my original plans. Originally, it was going to take Kelas more than ten chapters to find Arrin, and he'd show up in the middle of a battle, and then I'd kill Kelas off. Then I realized I was just being an ass to Arrin, and a bit overdramatic. So I worked out a different way to abuse him, I guess?

(Kelas doesn't get any of the funny abuse because she's too busy getting horribly injured in-story.)

Duck, are you trying to suggest something?

At any rate... this is kind of hilarious. XD

Stop calling me duck! >_<

I'm suggesting you take my advice over evil Red One's.

And yes this is slightly more than funny.

Donald is aspiring to be Damian. Simple as that.

I only picked on Amari since it was the alpha horse.

I don't even know if Marks horse had a name

And Luna got offed anyway.

Judging by Bal's story on Trevor, he's an old war horse, and old horse meat doesn't taste as nice, though it may still be juicy.

Kiev... doesn't look edible, maybe if we run out of supplies. Irina won't notice he's gone until Kiev's in her stomach.

@Killing Kelas

Hmmm, possibility, but you handle the two characters pretty well, don't see any need for you to be killing characters off.

Edited by Kanami

Iso and Kelas crossed my mind a few times, but Katie would have to die first or something XD

EDIT:

@ Lucy

Call me ... Deagle :awesome:

or Phoeni-kun ... which ever.

EDIT2:

The number of mods and admins browsing the thread has me slipping into a panic attack :blink:

Edited by Phoenix

EDIT2:

The number of mods and admins browsing the thread has me slipping into a panic attack :blink:

Oh, just a little something about how this "feedback" topic is currently lacking in "feedback". It's becoming more of a social thread at times, and if you want to have one I'd suggest making one in the appropriate place.

Feedback for this type of thing would probably be more along the lines of comments on how well you feel snowy is implementing this whole RP and stuff like that.

I blame Ether for implying the "dirty" scenes XD

It is amusing how admins and mods have taken an interest in this RP lately. :/ Might have something to do with spamming the creative section with chapters every 20 pages. Might be another matter entirely :/

Doubt it could be all the conflict I cause here, but it's a possibility.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narga sheds the light :/

Hmmm, sort of a tough one, feedback would include issues we have with the way the plot is advancing right? So it's not all spam :/

Do we have an official order to make a socializing thread yet? XD

Edited by Kanami

I can't get another warn I just can't :sob:

If we keep our posts on topic from now on(and I start a banter topic in FFtF or something), will that rectify the situation? :unsure:

I can't get another warn I just can't :sob:

If we keep our posts on topic from now on(and I start a banter topic in FFtF or something), will that rectify the situation? :unsure:

Nothing has been decided yet. Do you really think we'd warn everyone that ever participated in this thread, though?

I know. I'm just freaking the hell out because I'm afraid of police/mods that I don't know personally.

EDIT:

@ Cynthia

That ... was ... the most interesting character offing I've ever witnessed ... PERIOD.

Nice seconding skills.

Lightning will be thrilled about this.

Edited by Phoenix

@The actual RP: Oh wow. I see. Very nice. (And yeah, giving the bow to Kelas would not have worked well, regardless of Morgan's motivations for not doing so.)

@This thread: Yeah I'm going to shut up about anything not specifically related to current RP events until Snowy shows up and speaks...

Disclaimer, if Snowy or someone else complains, Rayton may or may not be dead, I'm leaving that ambiguous since it's probably not relevant.

And you even covered your ass at the same time :blink:

I'm not sure what I want to do with that Kiev versus Shanice scene. It could easily turn into a fiasco, but I'm not sure if it should.

@ Lacuna

Yep. Better safe than Hika'd.

Hmm well it's an issue that's not upon us yet, but in the case that we do end up being evicted from feedback.

I'd suggest just moving the entire thing to somewhere else instead of trying to separate the two (feedback/socializing)

I'd actually think some mass PM network for this would be better then trying to keep an eye on two different areas of the forum :/

Ah well, guess I'll wait to see Snowy's response.

@Cynthia, guess you went for the transfer method then XD Looking forward to how you solve pt2 of the problem with a transfer :P

@All

So I'm guessing we all wake up the next morning? (Morgans night). That was an awfully uneventful fast day.

Edited by Kanami