• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Ahah! I figured out what was wrong! The luck was added wrong. Sorry :sob:

Her evade is only 5 as well as Iso's. Viveka's evade is still 8. I double checked it.

No problems, everyone makes mistakes.

Also, Eric doesn't want to be healed when he's in the wrath zone, and I don't see any other wounded, I guess I'll make an attack roll then...

Ah screw it, I was going to make it one attack per enemy phase, but I'll just comply with the 5 post thing instead now that Lacuna's attacked, and I don't want a felled enemy retconned XD (Jk, you can ask for retcon, as far as I'm concerned)

*Wonders when enemy turn will commence for the npc bandits*

/Extremely late

So bows do, or don't get counter? I figured they didn't due to Lacuna's post saying they couldn't reach her. :/ Might be a good idea to estalish what advantages and disadvantages bows have before the next battle (Both bow wielders are felled in this battle already anyway XD) *Has a feeling we did settle it ages ago, but can't recall the result*

Well. One step closer to a perfect battle post.

In the meantime, I guess I'll read up on the rules to brush up.

@ Kai

Javelins or ranged weapons like hand axes work the same way. Viv's going to be a menace XD

Edited by Phoenix

I thought rule was that the first attack an archer makes receives no counter (all attacks after that do), in exchange the archer has -1 Def/Res. But then the archers started taking counters the first round and the -Def/Res was ignored, so yeah.

I don't want to give the npc bandits an enemy phase until more people show up, because while 5 bandits gangraping Helios and Irina has obvious comedic value, it isn't really fair.

I thought rule was that the first attack an archer makes receives no counter (all attacks after that do), in exchange the archer has -1 Def/Res. But then the archers started taking counters the first round and the -Def/Res was ignored, so yeah.

I don't want to give the npc bandits an enemy phase until more people show up, because while 5 bandits gangraping Helios and Irina has obvious comedic value, it isn't really fair.

On the other hand, I both gave enemies a counter on my first attack, and have always factored in the -1 def/res... I got the worst of both world there :mellow:

I hate you, Ether

*headdesk laughter*

Ether's cheap shots aside, I think I've got most of the problems fixed:

WTDs accounted for from now on

Crimson sap jaz accounted for from now on

Support bonuses accounted for from now on

Dice linkage accounted for from now on

Battle tactics accounted for from now on

rules and guidelines still working on that

Bringing it up again,since I didn't get a reply.

Damian/Esphyr B,yes or no?

EDIT: Fine,kill my fun.Oh well,I got a couple shots off at Helios,so I guess I don't need any more.

Edited by Ether

Bringing it up again,since I didn't get a reply.

Damian/Esphyr B,yes or no?

Only if Iso and Katie can hit B within one chapter after she gets back. That's how realistic that seems.

Only if Iso and Katie can hit B within one chapter after she gets back. That's how realistic that seems.

If you give them a a lot of interaction in that time,as well as an event that furthers their relationship significantly,then I wouldn't have a problem with it,if they did manage their C already(I forget)

If you give them a a lot of interaction in that time,as well as an event that furthers their relationship significantly,then I wouldn't have a problem with it,if they did manage their C already(I forget)

Remind me to shoot Cynthia the next time one of her npcs tries to kidnap Katie. That made a difficult support build even more difficult XD

But in all seriousness, it doesn't seem like a B quite yet.