• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Poking fun at Shanice's fail-animal transformation, IIRC.

Kamilla should be an NPC still.

And,I'll wait 10 minutes, but after that, if there's no real activity in the RP, I'm going to bed.

I don't bite :/ I just maul you to death

Phoenix I'd appreciate it if you'd stop spreading the truth rumors around about me which may degrade my defiled personal image. I'm a very spiteful friendly person, and welcome you to hell this RP.

Enjoy the Rp, have fun And most importantly be an interesting play-thing

Edited by Kanami

@ Snike

You got it, and goodnight.

@ Lacuna

It's magenta I think. Snike guessed it right. It was me poking fun at Shanice's color difficulties.

@ Cuddles

Yeeeeeah ... probably should be red ... updating.

Viveka

Conrad

Kamilla

Eric

Reika

Shanice

Cess

>_>...

I think the big thing with the enemies is that Cynthia made them slower than Snowy had them for a good while,had Damian and Aiya not been doubling them,like the Pegs or other things we were fighting,then there wouldn't be that much of a difference.

And with all the damn Mages and frail archers we have floating around,it was obvious we needed tanks...and I was annoyed that Aiya got KO'd right before she levelled up,so durability was a priority on those levels.

Once the others level up,the gaps should close decently enough,and the fact that some of you took skills is obviously going to make you statistically weaker.

If you'll recall,I didn't even plan on having them participate in this fight for a while,and I'll give up the Exp I gained in it,hell,I'll even give it to people who are falling behind,if you guys agree,so 30 free Exp for people if you want to let it happen.

I should be the one designing the enemies. Then I wouldn't focus so much on npcs XD

I've said this in a few places but I should bring it up here specifically. There aren't enough enemies to go around. That's the only problem concerning exp growth. Damian's tanking isn't what's lagging us behind, neither is our frailty. The group outnumbers the enemy in nearly every battle. That's pretty much always been the case. The one thing I hate about FE is that you have to ration out kills due to low exp gain and the sheer number of people you have. We have an almost perfect exp growth rate right now, but not enough enemies to go around. Since Damian and Aiya always get kills, they'll steadily progress faster than the rest of the group as a whole. The difference between Hector and Serra if you will -_-

But forget about the exp for a minute. The supports need addressing more at this point.

Can you look at the amount of history and development they have and tell me that they should be at the same level as Iso x Katie or something?

They are closer than most A supports in the actual games,and by a pretty wide margin.Aside from being cheezed off at the bonuses,can you give another reason for the support to be lowered?

They started at B,which is described as a deepish friendship,which they were more than at already.Supports were introduced in chapter 2 or 3,but they were building towards A level since the beginning.They have confessed their love already.There is no reason for it to be lowered except people complaining that they aren't the best character in the group.

The point Phoenix's making is that:

-Starting with B was kinda cheap.

-The bonuses affect the power of the two characters to the point where it's silly.

-They got to an A support before anyone else could even get a C support (excluding Isotov and Irina, who are siblings).

Can you look at the amount of history and development they have and tell me that they should be at the same level as Iso x Katie or something?

They are closer than most A supports in the actual games,and by a pretty wide margin.Aside from being cheezed off at the bonuses,can you give another reason for the support to be lowered?

They started at B,which is described as a deepish friendship,which they were more than at already.Supports were introduced in chapter 2 or 3,but they were building towards A level since the beginning.They have confessed their love already.There is no reason for it to be lowered except people complaining that they aren't the best character in the group.

The problem is that Snowy didn't foresee how awkwardly it would be reflected statwise.

I guess the real concern is whether or not the content of a support relationship should directly reflect the level and bonuses.

Example: Even if Damian and Aiya were married, that doesn't necessarily mean that they should automatically have the high stat bonuses of an A or S support level. The support levels should only be given as a reflection of in-game growth rather than pregame growth. If prehistory for things regarding our characters was taken into account, Iso and Irina would be a C support(from the get go and be on their way to B ), and Iso would be a circle 4 mage(lvl 2) like Katie instead of a circle 3.

This isn't an anti Damian Aiya thing. It's more about fixing something that has gone unnoticed until recently.

@ Kai

I had a discussion with Cuddles last night.

I don't feel like sharing her hatred with anyone so since I'm essentially immortal, that means you must die ^_^

Edited by Phoenix