• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I've had to keep quiet for so long about the headmaster :sob:

BUT NOW IT"S OVER MUHAHAHAHAAAAAH!!!

@ Psychout

Is that possible? :wtf:

@ Kiryn

Ixion isn't required for the time skip. Don't worry about those two. Just worry about the others.

Edited by Phoenix

Phoenix is trying to get all his characters in bed, Iso/Katie, Ixion/Headmaster, Lev/Steph, Ivan/Women, Ivanko/Irina Shanice/anyone Viveka/.....I'm sure there'll be someone

@Headmasters gender: It's not really a surprise considering how Snowy interjects and tries to go "Orly?" whenever we call the headmaster male, despite the fact he's been referring to the headmaster as a "he" :/ So I have to admit I was leaning towards a female too, but wouldn't have been surprised if it was Snowy just trying to draw attention to the headmaster.

Phoenix is trying to get all his characters in bed, Iso/Katie, Ixion/Headmaster, Lev/Steph, Ivan/Women, Ivanko/Irina Shanice/anyone Viveka/.....I'm sure there'll be someone

That's not quite accurate :/

More like:

Iso/Katie, Ixion/InfinitePower, Lev/Everyone else

You don't mind if Lev tries though right? :awesome: Ixion is more interested in Headmaster's powers than her ... lady parts :P

EDIT:

And the headmaster would almost certainly NOT sleep with Ixion.

What's with the almost? :/

Edited by Phoenix

You guys need to go out and play FE4

No.

@ Money

When are we going to start buying things? Can I make an FE style store with select items that we have established?

Edited by Phoenix

No.@ MoneyWhen are we going to start buying things? Can I make an FE style store with select items that we have established?

I kinda thought our characters can just go buy stuff when we're in towns or something. Then we'd like subtract our money or something.

I kinda thought our characters can just go buy stuff when we're in towns or something. Then we'd like subtract our money or something.

That's how it started, but Helios is the only one that ever does that.

Then finish it

I'm trying to, just don't have the time right now.

FE4 is like, the only FE game where my playstyle is good. Except when people get surrounded.