• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Kai, if you're not going to respond to Morgan bursting out in (fake) tears, you're not going to respond to anything :/

I'm finding it ironic, that the people who are posting that they have nothing to do and are bored, are usually the ones who refuse to react with anyone but their limited group of friends.

And the monologue/flash back threats aren't going to keep you entertained forever you know.... well maybe the monologues will. And no, it's not restricted to just Phoenix and Kai.

@Cynthia's reaction

I'm going to leave Kamilla's reaction to this to the other Rp'ers,

Tell her it's false: On her way to regaining her memories, and acting like she was before (a complete bitch)

Keep silent/support Morgans lie: Prevent possible memory revivals by implanting the lie, and have kiddie Kamilla until the next chance. (Probably only have another two chances after this, unless someone sits down with her and walk her through her past and identity.)

Edited by Kanami

@ Cuddles

I was finishing up an update for Irina. And talking to my pops.

My browser's acting slow right now so tab whoring isn't saving me time like it normally would :/

Otherwise I'll have Reika kill Katie, Ixion can revive her and we can play out the Orson+Zombie scene, though it'd have to be a three way with Zombie Miranda

I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

@Kai, if you're not going to respond to Morgan bursting out in (fake) tears, you're not going to respond to anything :/ I'm finding it ironic, that the people who are posting that they have nothing to do and are bored, are usually the ones who refuse to react with anyone but their limited group of friends. And the monologue/flash back threats aren't going to keep you entertained forever you know.... well maybe the monologues will. And no, it's not restricted to just Phoenix and Kai.@Cynthia's reactionI'm going to leave Kamilla's reaction to this to the other Rp'ers,Tell her it's false: On her way to regaining her memories, and acting like she was before (a complete bitch)Keep silent/support Morgans lie: Prevent possible memory revivals by implanting the lie, and have kiddie Kamilla until the next chance. (Probably only have another two chances after this, unless someone sits down with her and walk her through her past and identity.)

I want to see Cynthia stuck with Kamilla around her hip for the rest of the chapter and want to kill her

Oh, you people will be content XD If Cynthia/Morgan has the sense to use Kamilla correctly her arguments could hold a lot more weight XD

Eg: Katie jumps up on cart. Argument follows, Kamilla default siding with "family" and trying to pull Tessa and Eric over to her side. Irina's bound by contract apparently, and even Esphyr's "I don't trust her either" could be revealed to Helenos if the group split chaos was averted. "Hello ugly horselady-with-cart, we don't trust, you have liar written all~ over your face!" XD

At first, I was reluctant to have a memory wipe, and only agreed out of necessity (Keeping Kamilla in the group). But this turned out a whole lot more fun then I thought it would. :P

Oh, and you're all a bunch'a'heartless sods, lying to poor Kamilla like that XD

Crap, predicted by a Kai >_<

JK: Everyone seems to want me to continue playing Kiddie Kamilla, or at least not her want to be the whiny bitch she was before (A pity) :/

Was going to see if Bal or Snike would say anything, but they seem to want to stay quiet, so I guess I'll go with Helios's assurance then XD

JK: Everyone seems to want me to continue playing Kiddie Kamilla, or at least not her want to be the whiny bitch she was before (A pity) :/

Was going to see if Bal or Snike would say anything, but they seem to want to stay quiet, so I guess I'll go with Helios's assurance then XD

I was waiting for Clockwork, and figuring out just what I wanted to do. I'm not quite sure... :S

I think Snike said he was taking a walk, or at work or something?

@ Snowy

Iso: ... hmm ... Kamilla doesn't want the bacon? Meh. So Katie wanna support build a little? :D

@ Cuddles

I actually miss the old Kamilla :/

@ D&D

Nerds <_< XD

@ Snowy

Iso: ... hmm ... Kamilla doesn't want the bacon? Meh. So Katie wanna support build a little? :D

The fact that you need food to have your characters interact is a little strange.

I didn't know D&D was ever happening I don't have a character or anything.

Edited by -Cynthia-