Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Meaning? Plus, uh, she doesn't have the stoicicity to come even close to Iso. Yes, I just made that word up.

Blow up another inn. Make a scene

Suddenly your wanted

Commencing thunderstorm now.

Have fun..... i guess :/

@ Rein: Same attitude? Old one is angry. New one is clueless. Unless im not doing something right :unsure:

Edited by Kai

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Situation

Don't let Ulfy get too distracted with individual wyverns. The others will just flank him, or pick off someone in the group.

@ Snike

Sure go ahead, just don't start a fire while we're still in the forest.

@ Ether

Yeah Ulfy is stronger, but the only reason there are two is because one is female ... guarding a nest. As long as you don't stumble onto the nest, they won't come after you. The bulls are on the defense. The siblings are trying to eat you because the population density equates to about one meal every week for each wyvern. That blows -_-

Edited by Phoenix

Right now,he is mostly acting as a wall so that the group can get to cover.He's not attacking them at the moment,just countering them and keeping them away from the squishy humans.

EDIT: KAI THE BULLS ARE NOT ATTACKING DO YOU WANT US ALL TO DIE YOU FUCKING INCOMPETENT MORON EDIT THE DAMN POST RIGHT NOW OR I'M GOING TO THROW HELIOS TO THE PACK TO FEND FOR HIMSELF BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED ANY DAMN BULLS WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?

Anyhow...no bull attacks,they are on DEFENSE

Edited by Ether

The point was to Bolt the dragons, not cause a fire. Causing fire is Nade's department.

And Operation Bolting is a go.

If someone dispatches the bull, I'm setting fire to the forest XD (Of course you people will still be in it)

Waiting to see how Sage handles this, I really don't mind being away from the group for a bit longer, but if he wants to join up, I suppose I don't mind either. Though once daylight comes along we're screwed XD

@Rein, It's still dark, picking out crucial points is sketchy, not going to complain about the one you dispatched, just don't do it to the bull.

@ Bulls

Why do I give out OoC knowledge. Kai clearly wants to die here XD

I just brought it up because Irina was going to stumble onto the nest and warn the group after her scouting mission, but I decided not to because they would have attacked her and she and Kiev wouldn't have made it back in all likelyihood.

@ Escaping

Go through the dense trees so they can't close in on you.

@ Cynthia

Post something

@Nade: But, but... Weapon effectiveness... ;_;

Joking. If there's a Bull, it's not being brought down by me.

Kai, I was tempted to ROFLcrit that alleged bull, but decided against it.

@ Kai

BAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAH!!! XD (edit that sh*t, man XD )

@ Wyverns

I'm just going to retcon this:

It's not a bull(otherwise we're all dead), it's just larger than normal.

The definition of Bull wyvern is twice the size or larger.

@ Everything else

... how the hell did we get here? :/

@ Katie's brain

Do something! >_<

Edited by Phoenix

Good eyesight, and nocturnal vision are different, and I doubt unless Chase is a superhuman, he can pick out vital points even with semi-nocturnal vision. (Thing your aiming for is a moving target).

Again, willing to pass shot of as lucky shots, and killing wyverns is fine, just don't expect to be picking them off like flies due to lack of light source. And no I don't care if Chase is a nocturnal knife wielding ninja super hero, he's still human.

@Snowy Do tell, sounds exciting.

@Kanami I kinda think the two groups shouldn't meet up till we're out of the mountains.

Cythia's characters are still a bit MIA, as well as Tessa. (They got eaten)

Good eyesight, and nocturnal vision are different, and I doubt unless Chase is a superhuman, he can pick out vital points even with semi-nocturnal vision. (Thing your aiming for is a moving target).

Again, willing to pass shot of as lucky shots, and killing wyverns is fine, just don't expect to be picking them off like flies due to lack of light source. And no I don't care if Chase is a nocturnal knife wielding ninja super hero, he's still human.

By "critical point," I sorta meant "insert any part of its wing here" because I'm pretty sure most parts of the wings are critical for flying.