Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

No more Bulls,Kai.

Anyway,with the Bolting Shot,Ulfhrahn was able to kill the one,but he is injured.Charlotte or Tessa should get to that for the group's sake,and rather quickly.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@ Kai

It's not a bull. There are only two bulls in the area, and both are mine. (Pack leader who won't be killed, and Alpha female who's not leaving the nest)

@ Stuff

Keep ... running ....

Edited by Phoenix

How does a wyvern attack? :mellow:

By owning you. (Claws, teeth, tail whips, just read Ether and my posts for wyvern attack styles)

EDIT:

Watch Jurassic park :mellow:

@ Snowy

Esphyr is probably just running along with everyone else. Katie is likely doing the same.

Edited by Phoenix

@Rein, as I keep saying I don't have a problem with that one case :/ Or more cases as long as you're not taking wyverns out at Damian/Ulf speed.

@Phoenix's "My bulls"

That's what you think XD I'll remedy that soon enough.

@Kai

XD It's like watching myself trying to RP a quiet obedient character XD He's already all snobby and Helios-like XD

Also, I'd assume everyone know Helios on sight, a green haired man, using wind magic, disappears from group, a green haired man using magic returns to group. Logic dictates it's the same person. He might look cleaner, but he can't change his height, facial features, or his snobbiness XD

Edited by Kanami

Lol.

Next one's going to miss the bull and hit Helios, for that.

^ See this. It's called RP depiction of Dani's accuracy, Kai.

Also, I just had a Nadesico attack, didn't I...

Edited by Snike

@ Bulls

I've retconned this. NO BULLS HAVE APPEARED. Only a slightly bigger than average mountain wyvern. This is out of character for bulls to randomly show up along with regulars. They don't attack in that fashion with a nest so close by.

@ Kai vs Snike vs Lightning

What the hell are you guys doing? :/

A) Yeah, I edited it to be a giant wyvern, so, yeah.

B ) He forced my bolting shot to not hit Eric, so I gave him retribution. Helios better take the hit.

Edit1: Fixed b.

Edit2: You forced my hand.

Edited by Snike

@ Escape

I'll let the admins decide when we've made it out of the mountain pass -_- (might require a mid combat timeskip though ... as Irina said, their turf could be the entire area, not just some small patch of land. An average plain dweller living by itself usually has at least five square miles of territory :/ )

B ) He forced my bolting shot to not hit Eric, so I gave him retribution. Helios better take the hit.

I did but some edited it and now im not in the mood to go back an post it

It doesnt specify

Besides didnt that happen already

Fuck it. You edited it out and now you edited it in. If i do so then my recent posts will be bull.

Edited by Kai

@Phoenix

They can have as many bulls as they want can't they? You just need some (even Iso) to mention getting away from the bulls, and then Irina laughing at them(?) and telling them those weren't bulls.

I'm not sure about how strong these wyverns are if they're only getting a meal a week :/

@Kai/Snike/Lightning

One of you die already.

Edited by Kanami

Snike you son of a -

Then

One of the wyvern that hit by the lightning fell. It wasnt that far from Helios. He swiped is claw at Helios. Helios wasnt ready to dodge and it cut his shoulder. "FUCK" He yelled out. He shoulder was bleeding. Enraged he summouned Hellsety and blasted the Wyvern into oblivion. He felt himself grow weak. He ran after the group hoping that he wont pass out.

It did not occur. >.>

Edit: All I edited in was Ulfy owning the dragon, and switched bull with giant. Nice excuse, though.

Edited by Snike

Helios died already. Cant kill a dead person. Uh one of them has to die

EDIT: That first post was the post that i made of Helios getting hit. Then you edited it out and then i edited that post. Then i posted another one and you edited it back in. What was the point?

Edited by Kai

@ Cuddles

Wolves tend to have the same luck. A meal(larger than a rabbit,etc) once or twice a week, three or four if it's a successful pack. That's why they pick animals clean. As far as strength? Average.

@ Bulls

I retconned it already, but Irina is definitely going to point out that Ulfy is the only bull you've encountered, and that you were just paranoid about the rest :P

Edited by Phoenix

@Kai, You can't exactly expect attitudes towards Helios to change drastically, as far as the group knows you're just a confused Helios, and them suddenly treating you normally would be both out-of-character and make no sense.

Even if Helios is literally dead, and "new Helios" is someone completely different, nothing would change for a good while IMO

Helios died already. Cant kill a dead person. Uh one of them has to die

EDIT: That first post was the post that i made of Helios getting hit. Then you edited it out and then i edited that post. Then i posted another one and you edited it back in. What was the point?

I never edited it out.

Have to go do garbage, then check my work, though, so, I'll argue when I get back.