Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Speaking of which, current count:

Amari (Kelas, Alferis)

Trevor (Tessa, x)

Francis (Arrin, Dani)

Kiev (Irina, Isotov, Katie)

Ulfrahn (Damian, Aiya, x, x)

Morrey (formerly cavalry horse) (Cess') (Cess, x)

Cavalry horse (Heinz') (as-yet unnamed) (Heinz, x)

Not missing any right?

Also seating capacity: horses x2 = 10 + Kiev x3 = 13 + Ulfrahn x 4 = 17.

Unmounted: Eric, Esphyr, Helios, Reika, Charlotte, Morgan, Chase

Conclusion: Someone's walking.

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I'm so sick of running away all of the damn time! Aren't we ever going to have another stat battle that we can actually win without losing half our guys?! Why does Snowy keep ignoring this? Ah F*ck it. Just let me know when the next chapter starts. I'm sick of Elyisimia and the borderlands altogether.

I didn't see the problem in Elysimma as much Percy and co ran off

Celeste's encounter was handled correctly, (battles finish, reinforcements on there way, run)

Bandit raid in the capitol was cleared normally.

Snowy runs things and enemies get god modded XD (Helenos/SucIncbi)

^^

So we do or don't have enough mounts?

Edited by Kanami

Cess's horse is named Morrey. I have no idea why I remember this. We have 19 people in the group I think, so that's almost max capacity, Reika and Eric can just run or something.

I didn't see the problem in Elysimma as much Percy and co ran off

Celeste's encounter was handled correctly, (battles finish, reinforcements on there way, run)

Bandit raid in the capitol was cleared normally.

Snowy runs things and enemies get god modded XD (Helenos/SucIncbi)

Things were fine as far as running away from the law, but we haven't had a decently made stat battle in a long time. Two meaningless stat battles is enough to warrant attention to how ... pointless this is since on average we have slightly less than one stat battle per chapter.

I wouldn't be so peeved about it if Snowy would just address it, but since he won't we're kind of just stuck waiting to see if this'll change in the future but given everything that's happened so far, it's unlikely to. I'm speculating really hard right now out of boredom and it's starting to make me agitated and pessimistic.

It's impossible please you isn't it? Nady runs the plot and you complain about the constant enemies, (or did you? I can't remember, I just remember everyone throwing a hissy). And then Snowy runs his plot and you have new problems.

Conclusion: Your pessimism is warranted? XD

What happened to the Snowy loyalist in you? XD

@Kai

Yeah, die sounds good to me. XD

Edited by Kanami

Ummm... Yea. Sorry. I've been working on the second part to that little story I wrote in the creative writing a while back. It took me several months between college and block, but I finally got an idea when I went shopping today.

edit: Enemy numbers retconned down by half (small village).

Edited by Snowy_One

Well it's not as if we hate fighting, but we would just end up dying at this point. Or best case scenario, like 3 people have to take care of the 16 that are unconscious which is just silly. It's also going to take a long time (when you're doing like 1-3 damage on average and half the people that double can't due to seduction...)

Maybe we should have an official statmaking person. Snowy might not be the best choice for that position.

Woods? Did someone say woods? Iso-*shot*

*Stole Alch's identity* I sorry XD

^

And an official decision making person?

And an official plot director?

And an offical lore maker?

And an...... XD

Edited by Kanami

I nominate a random generic soldier who'll be killed sooner or later.

I'm against the idea of a stat maker, or rather a stat maker who isn't excessively active, only people I can think that fit the bill are Cynthia, Phoenix, Alch, and myself. And you all know what'll happen if I do it XD

The rest of you :/ No :P

@Alch, must have missed that, I'll switch to another one XD

Edited by Kanami

It's impossible please you isn't it? Nady runs the plot and you complain about the constant enemies, (or did you? I can't remember, I just remember everyone throwing a hissy). And then Snowy runs his plot and you have new problems.

Conclusion: Your pessimism is warranted? XD

What happened to the Snowy loyalist in you? XD

You haven't been paying attention have you?

To put it plainly, my problem with you was your need to screw us over using our own mistakes against us. Your army of npcs weren't usually stat'd. Snowy's are.

My problem in this situation is having suggestions ignored instead of validly put down. I'm an authoritarian yes, but that doesn't prevent me from stating my opinions which I said I would always do. If Snowy's going to do this anyway, I'd at least like him to just flat out say it "No I'm not going to balance the enemies, nor am I going to give you any decent stat battles, Phoenix, now let it go.". All we're getting is facebook updates and skill suggestions. Forgive me for being a little peeved about that.

@ My Loyalty

Go see the Movie Legion ... NAO!!!(or at least wiki it for f*ck's sake)(I'M SERIOUS, CUDDLES WIKI THAT SH*T)

@ Snowy

I thought that was the end of the story :/