• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

@Phoenix

You're annoyed at being ignored :/ Huh, wonder why I'm feeling a slight sense of deja vu here? :/

I actually Pm'ed you to introduce Celeste's army, and the bandits were mine as well :/ But Cynthia was the only one who could actually stat them. :/ As for Selizara they were your troops, and everything else has been, quick encounters not even worth stating.

Though, at least you're willing to accept their were you own mistakes used against you :/

Legion... never heard, never wanna hear it :P *Refuses to wiki*

Incubbi cant attack since grapple activates

First roll had three rolls while second has two

Er wha? Nothing in the grapple description says they don't get an attack on the round grapple activates. Let's read it again, shall we?

Grapple: Halves the AVO on target (no need to roll for hit when using ability), but the incubi can not attack/counter attack any other target while this is active. Automatically activates against first target.

Helios is target, Incubus's first attack halves Helios's evade. If the grapple connects, all other attacks are made automatically. However Incubus can no longer counter or attack anyone other than Helios. The Incubus immediately tries to grapple its first opponent.

It attacks you the moment it latches on, dude.

Quick question: Is there any Incubi attached to someone other than Eric? I wanna be cheap and get Exp.

This encounter is probably manageable now.

5 Succubi 6 Incubi originally

2 dead Succs

1@ 8/21

1 @ 11/21

1 @ 15/21

Inc 1 14/30

Inc 2 25/30

Inc 3 28/30

Inc 4 25/30

Inc 5&6 30/30

Kind of tedious to kill all the Incs, but we prob won't die.

What exactly did we attack now then? Morgan defeated succubus 6 but there's only 5 now XD

*Confused status*

^That's because you've been kind enough not to have an enemy phase XD

Edited by Kanami

Umm, someone should really get rid of the LUK check just to attack. Otherwise, Eric has to play, scratch the demon.

Also, them skills apply yet?

It can't counter, yes. Think of it as a big, burly, sweaty, muscular wrestler tackling Helios and pinning him to the ground with his massive pecs and strong legs, preventing him from dodging any attacks while the two are locked together.

Edited by Snowy_One

Francis (Tessa, x)

Trevor (Arrin, Dani)

D:! Trevor is my horsey. When did Arrin steal him.

Also, are we still GTFO-ing, or post-retcon we're sticking it out. I need to properly phrase things in a post I may or may not be trying to write.

Eric has no luck?

He gets to hallucinate he's in a harem then?

Apparently so. That's why there hasn't been any swords going through them succubi yet.

Again, do the new skill add ons apply yet? This is a life-or death question. At least, for one of my characters. Unless someone gets the HP on a succi down a bit lower...

It can't counter, yes. Think of it as a big, burly, sweaty, muscular wrestler tackling Helios and pinning him to the ground with his massive pecs and strong legs, preventing him from dodging any attacks while the two are locked together.

I admire your fantasizing skills

...Alright, Get prepared for a total wipe out of my characters, then. Unless someone has the kindness of weakening one of the succis.