• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Uuuuuuuug >_>'

What's Derek doing exactly? (Viv's still messed up, and Jasmine's about to be a lot worse)

Derek

"... Would be nice if your nation reflected that belief a year ago," Derek said, pulling up his gauntlets. "Alright, anyone with a mount that isn't wounded, should probably come along with me to patrol the area. General Jackson, please guard the injured and the healers, while they heal everyone else up. When the healers are done, and the unconscious awake, we move, alright?" As he said this, he saddle back up, and drew his blade. Riding past Viveka, the mercenary pulled her up from the ground. "You're coming, too," he said, quietly.

Yeah I saw that, but wasn't sure if she was now on the horse or not. Also not sure where they're going.

She's on the horse at the moment. Just pulling her away, in an attempt to snap her back to reality. Sunny might get up and try to kill Derek, though. >.>

Nah, Sunny's a flying Florina. All she'll do is follow and neigh at them until Viveka reassures her.

Where are they going anyway? >_>

The idea is to scout the area to make sure no random army is going after them. But, uh, she's going so Derek can try to console her, or something.

I'm not sure if I should have Esphyr accept and head off into the forest with him, or if she should forgo it. She has reasons to go with either, and both can lead to some character development.

The idea is to scout the area to make sure no random army is going after them. But, uh, she's going so Derek can try to console her, or something.

Yeah, that makes sense. Too bad I can't really do much with that until I get back. How late will you be on?

EDIT:

Also I am so happy that no one thought the demi-hydra Shanice wasn't incredibly overpowered :3 (or at least didn't care)

I think the size DEF/RES ratio changes work nicely. (Example: Bigger = High DEF & Low RES Smaller = Low DEF & High RES)

Edited by Phoenix

Since it seems like in all likelihood we will be heading towards Septimus, I'm requesting control over Septimian civilian behavior. Will also send stats, NPCs, plans to Snowy and Cynthia as soon as I feel motivated to write everything out.

Prolly all night.

>.> So, uh, Derek's attempts at trying to coordinate something are ignored. Saw that coming.

Prolly all night.

>.> So, uh, Derek's attempts at trying to coordinate something are ignored. Saw that coming.

Good :) XD

@ Authority

Well good thing he's making fast friends with a part time brigade commander ... might learn some stuff >_>

Morgan really has no interest whatsoever in trying anima magic. SHe'll just hold on to her Flux tome for dear life.

Uh sure, though your activity might mean someone else will take control of random Septimian X from time to time.

Morgan really has no interest whatsoever in trying anima magic. She'll just hold on to Levski for dear life.

Fix'd XD

Uh sure, though your activity might mean someone else will take control of random Septimian X from time to time.

Great ... more CCs >_>'

@ Lightning

Why do you want to be in charge of generic demons?

@ Whistler

Not even going to ask about the Septimus thing. Just going to wait and see how it goes.

Umm. Umm. You know why! The, uh, thingy I had planned that I can't be specific about!

And replace Levski with Chase, then maybe we'll talk about that quote.

Yeah, I'll make an effort to be around whenever the group enters Septimus to get a feel for the country, random citizens can borrowed if needed. I wasn't actually intending on making/using generic demons, that's more Phoenix/Clockwork/Kai/Cynthia's thing, you should probably ask them about that.

@ Lightning

Ah relax. I'm positive nothing's going to come of LevxMorgan anyway. Levski's just being in character.

@ Whistler

Good luck with that

@ Everyone else

I'm gone for three hours! Chow!

*flies away all dramatic like*

There you go, Psych. Just kill Xenia, and you have yourself a sea wyvern.

If we're not going to Septimus, or after the demons, which I also doubt, then other than this ensuing fight, where do we go next?

@Snike

What? When did I say I wanted a Sea Wyvern?

Edited by psychout50