• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

I have to do things like this because people nitpick everything.People complained about Aiya and Esphyr,and I said polygamy was a possibility.There was discussion,and Snowy approved Halton having polygamous activities going on.Obviously the full history of the country is not mine to decide.I just bring things up for discussion.

The thing is that just because something does not fall within your standard =/= bad writing.You may not like what people have done with their characters.That is fine,but calling it bad writing is overdoing it.

As for Esphyr's birthday,Damian has a plan for it,what others do is up to them.it won't be big if people don't make it big.

@Sage

You whine a little too much.

None of us are professional writers, we make up whatever we want as long as we have approval, and you're not so original either. "Oh, my parents abbused me, no one loves me." Not that new.

I was not whining, I critisize bad writing.

And Alf doesn't whine. He's bitter, but he doesn't do bad things and use that as an excuse.

@Ether It's not that it's not to my tastes, it's bad to make your characters perfect and get mad when we say we don't like what you're doing and say why.

And Phoenix, before posts 9853 I was mad about Promoxia.

Edited by Dark Sage

@Sage

That's what I'm saying. You're not a perfect writer either. You have bad moments too. Heck, Damian can be a Sue if he wants. I don't oppose it. Sue's aren't a bad thing, just unoriginal, but Damian has managed to be an original Sue. Lay off everyone's back.

Dark, Alf isn't with them. Why do you care if they stop for a party? Anyways, no war. Final answer. In fact, just for asking, Derek will be thrown in jail with a strong and burly rapist named 'Howard'

What in hell did Derek do, again, to warrant being thrown in jail because Kai asked for war?

@Alf: No offense, but I acted in-character, so I'm not going to back out of this incident.

What in hell did Derek do, again, to warrant being thrown in jail because Kai asked for war?

Again i said it, not the knights.

@Alf: No offense, but I acted in-character, so I'm not going to back out of this incident.

They werent Septemian

It won't happen unless she trains with Eric, Derek, and Esphyr, and that's not for at least a few good chapters.

If she meets a hero or something though, that'll help. It's not for a while though, but if/when it does, I might try to think about Luna around then too, since Sol is for Valkyries.

@Sage

That's what I'm saying. You're not a perfect writer either. You have bad moments too. Heck, Damian can be a Sue if he wants. I don't oppose it. Sue's aren't a bad thing, just unoriginal, but Damian has managed to be an original Sue. Lay off everyone's back.

You don't have a very good Sue definition, to be fair. For example, you said Kelas is a Sue "because she found her brother". That's a terrible reason for classiifying someone as a Sue.

I think we can just leave this incident behind. The guards were a little weird, Derek dealt with them, it's all good.

@Sage: We need criticism, it's true. But you seem to have a fair bit more criticism than most of the other people who criticize. It's just a game; relax a little.

@DamianSue: Have to agree that saying "maybe polygamy is acceptable in Halton" after the Esphyr thing started is a little fishy.

@Current predicament: Can't we please we just say there were corrupt asshole guards, we shoved through them, we're in town now, done?

@Kai: Don't be an ass.

@Other concerns: I'm sure I'm forgetting something...

@Kelas: When the hell'd someone call Kelas a Sue, and who? o_o

Edited by The Clockwork Alchemist

OK, so, let me get this straight. He's getting thrown into jail because he wanted to fight them? I think that was Helios, but Derek did KO the guards, after warning them thrice.

@Kai: He would've KO'ed them anyways.

Edit: I like ignoring the incident and going into town.

Edited by Snike

When did I say that?

And Alf didn't do anything with the guards because he wasn't there. I posted nothing about the guards.

And you're right Kiryn. I should loosen up a bit. I just have a bit too high tastes, plus I'm practicing being an internet reviewer.

Edited by Dark Sage

@ Snike: Yeah but he didnt. And in other words, Derek godmodded

... Elaborate.

Helios wanted to attack them, but he didnt. Derek did not knock them out, he godmodded.

Elaborated enough?

No. How did he godmod?

@Cynthia

I never said that. :blink:

Once Rita meets Jerdon + Bandit group, she's gonn challenge Eric to a duel, and be all BFF-ie with Dani. Then when they rejoin, she'll be all, "Kelas is so handsome, I bet I'm just his type-what?" and "Cessy!". :awesome:

The play's basically as much of a parody of our group as I can make it.

This might sound hypocritical, but I think we should move on now. The guards thing was dumb and unnecessary, but it could've been a lot worse.

Anyway I'm sorry guys if I was too uptight. You guys should be flattered that I expect great stuff about the RP and think you guys can deliver.

I'm going to let other people explain to you why that's not a god-mod, before I explode, Kai.