• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Wait, why do they have to go, as well? Isn't it only the Crimson wielders that she's after?

@Phoenix

That would make him too good.

HA!

I think she left them with Lev....

He dies with or without it against everything

You can't steal something that doesn't yet exist.....

Dani and Rita are BFFs. :awesome:

Edited by psychout50

Also, Whistler, why do our plans oddly coincide? Alex was going to attack them, but,uh, I guess I'll delay it a bit.

Before anyone says anything,she doesn't really care if it might cause an incident,she just wants to capture Charlotte before Jace does.

Edit: I am dumb. >.<

Edited by Snike

Haha, I'm not the only one. I can't count the number of times I've almost called Cynthia 'Morgan' in chat, or Clockwork 'Kelas'. I usually catch myself in time, but sometimes I have to edit.

I have to ask why Dani is trusting somebody whose first action is to challenge us to a duel and she barely knows. Though she did help find the inn, why would we have Rita join? I'm not objecting, it's just so far there's not much window of opportunity.

Come to think of it, this is a little similar to how Pary joined. A little.

Dani heard food. Food = good for Dani. Dani lost all clear judgement right after that.

Just let me post, and, uh, yeah.

@Bal

I do Cynthia-Morgan a lot, but I catch it. It's only her strangly... :blink:

I have to go to a lake tomorrow, so my time'll be cut a bit. Lakes are dirty and have diseases. ;_;

@Sage

She mostly fight anyone who has a sword, the minute she sees them. The same thin'll happen when the groups meet up with her, Esphyr and Derek.

But what would prompt people to let her in? Alf has the "I can guide you" excuse but what does Rita have besides Cess's word?

Like I said, I'm not objecting.

Edited by Dark Sage

@Sage & Snike

Yes. The stalking. As well as the mystic Shoon diamonds (Oh! Ah!), and semi-blind knowledge who they are.

Plus Eric is strong, and she'd want to follow him and train with him, and he might know more stronger sword fighters.

@ Psych

I'll admit it. I actually admire how you can somehow pull about nine or ten decent excuses out of your ass for why something someone does makes sense. Bravo ^_^

Because she can't be everywhere at once. The Septimus group will, inevitably, move towards Jace (and her plan). The other group will not.

Unless she's following us 24 hours a day, would she even know about the group split? Not to mention that if he did, she's making a conscious decision to follow the smaller group who can't fulfill her request anyway (since they don't have Esphyr).

Edited by -Cynthia-

He's traveled around a good part of the world and he still has nice outdoor survival skills which can benefit the group.

With Rita, I like her, but stalking is just really off putting. She should have a decent reason why to come along, because stalking is just going to get people suspicious.

And what are the Shoon diamonds and what do they do?