Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Your female characters are always too quirky. One of them is a strange silent type, one has a crush on a demon, one's sole purpose is to fall in love with either Iso, Helios, or some other person I forgot about, and one is acting like a respectable FE character with too much perky added on for lulz. I am not amused >_>'

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

3/4 are NPCs, though.

If I do make another female character, expect a bit of an ice queen.

NPCs are allowed to be kind of quirky. And Rita being active gives her some personality, and personality is good. I like her better than some characters who travel with the party.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Bal needs another character too. I might toss him Verry when she stalks follows us.

Everyone has like three. Snowy has Katie and HM, but Bal is just lonely with Tessa. ;_;

Plotting how to bring back mages. I might make Septimus a living hell, depending on when they pop in. (Mid battle when everyone's weak. :awesome:)

Yeah.

In RP: Should Lightning come back online, it looks like a ripe time for an attempt at a ChaseXMorgan support.

Enough with the mage girls!

This. They pop in mid-battle, Resolved Alex acquaints them with the Steel Greatlanceshe's packing.

Edited by Snike

I know...but I probably can't stand it if we end up with 4 wyvern riders. :facepalm:

And other than Berry, Helios is the only Wind mage we've seen. Verry uses fire, but she's not changing heart for another couple chapters. I need a new plan for them too since kidnapping failed. They might make Septimus a bit more hellish for everyone....

I've already got the chaos covered. Good luck to adding your character, Minilaguz.

I have a feeling this will be hilarious in hindsight.

And I can't believe I missed that double entendre.

So yeah, my mind's set their appearing soon. Kidnapping may/may not happen, or they could kidnap someone unimportat like Naelia or Jace, since Helenos did tell them to lead the group away from Earth Dragon girl.

They could kidnap Morgan, but no one would care now that she doesn't have the book.

@Sage

They're not pointless. Whenever we try to kill Helenos, they'll be there, and they'll be really important come epilogue/near the end with the HM.

Verry will even Lev/Katie/HM NPC-join around, following the predicted timeline, Chapter 18. She'll fall in love with someone too.

They're sticking around for a while. They're not throw away characters.