Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Currently I only have Heinz, although Septimian NPCs should be interesting. Also, double checking with Snike. Alex is going to attack Charlotte and Co. group that's at the Halton capital, right?

No,she'll probably reinforce the mercenaries unintentionally, or serve as another stat battle for the chapter.SHe doesn't know that Charlotte went to the capital, yet.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Yeah, they are pointless. Jesus christ, no one likes the mage girls, nobody would want the mage girls in the group because you know, They summoned an army of skeletons and bugs to kill them. And furthermore, when did you ask Snowy for approval about this.

We're best leaving them behind.

Phoenix, just remembered a while ago you mentioned Lev had a babe-detecting internal radar, or something. Can you explain that again?

So what? There's still the issue that they nearly murdered the entire team, so letting them in is extremely unlikely. As for the romantic angle, Iso's taken. Arrin's taken. Helios is a pompous jackass and Kai's determined to keep him single. So yeah, it's not going to work.

No,she'll probably reinforce the mercenaries unintentionally, or serve as another stat battle for the chapter.SHe doesn't know that Charlotte went to the capital, yet.

K. Have them show up same time, later, whenever.

@Sage

Just because it's not going to work, doesn't mean she won't try. And the HM will effect the recruitment as well. If the other two join as well, it'd be after Helenos's death.

Verry will just regret and act all sad and sorry to join.

K. Have them show up same time, later, whenever.

That was the idea.

Psych, you're going to have to try something else.

Phoenix, just remembered a while ago you mentioned Lev had a babe-detecting internal radar, or something. Can you explain that again?

Urgh ... not sure when I said that. Can't remember what I was talking about >_>'

Link?

@ Kiryn

Goodnight, Kiryn ^_^

If Alex is looking for Charlotte, is he even going to attack a group without her in it? Wouldn't he just, well ask them for directions I guess.

I would think not asking them for directions. As for the attacking part, you have a point. I need to figure that out, actually. Going in-land would be suicidal, butshe needs to beat Jace to her...

Well once he runs into the main group he'll know she's not there, and he won't know where she is. He could probably take some sort of guess.

Alex will probably run into Xenia and Travis before he encounters the main group.

Edited by -Cynthia-

:D

Maybe setting up a triple-boss fight, sort of?

Edit: Bed. Night.

Edited by Snike

@Sage

Just because it's not going to work, doesn't mean she won't try. And the HM will effect the recruitment as well. If the other two join as well, it'd be after Helenos's death.

Verry will just regret and act all sad and sorry to join.

The headmaster is not going to let them join. Every reason not to. And acting all puppy dog and sorry is just humiliating, stupid and cliched. It's like saying, "I'm sorry for trying to chop you to pieces with a rusty axe and eating your best friend. Can we be best friends?"

For bait to work, you need good targets. The 4 people the main group was willing to see go= not good. Maybe if Derek ran the main group, but he doesn't.

I also want to keep Charlotte kidnappings limited to her bounty, she doesn't need to be kidnapped all the time.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Just FYI to anyone who missed it, princessness was revealed. Only person who doesn't know is Viveka.

I'm not sure the main group is all that concerned about restoring Jerdon. Morgan sure doesn't care.

@Phoenix It'll get worse over time. When I said "Midnight is a part of Morgan" in Chat that one time it was kinda literal. Will probably kill her eventually

Edited by -Cynthia-

@Phoenix It'll get worse over time. When I said "Midnight is a part of Morgan" in Chat that one time it was kinda literal. Will probably kill her eventually

YAY!!! CW side effects! That's more like it! *hugs* *shot*