Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Uh Ether? I already got it covered.

Anyway in the new FE game when it comes out in the US I'm going to make My Unit an Archer the first playthrough based on me and then on the next, I'm adapting Alferis in. He'll be a Fighter->Berserker.

Esphyr would be a Myrmidon/Swordmaster with a few levels in Mage obviously. Tessa would be a Cleric->Paladin. Morgan would be forced to do Mage->Sage I guess. Damian would be a Cavalier->Paladin/General. Aiya would be a Myrmidon->Dracoknight.

Anyway I wish there was Female Setup B.

Edited by Dark Sage

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

No, no, I 'll make the smile so wide on his face, it'll make him always look like a freak. Like me!

Next, I'll stab him enough so he can't die then cover him in gasoline, set him on fire, and then put it out so that way he's still alive but a complete mess. Then I'll let him live long enough to give him hope and then we kill him.

Note that this is just a game we're playing with you Psych.

Cerberus? Never mind. Tell me tommorow.

Cerberus:

A three headed hell hound(element:Fire) that guards the entrance to the underworld. Or something epic like that. Trust me, it fits.

Irina's internal distress is pretty hilarious right about now. I got some good laughs. Nice work, Phoenix.

I feel so sorry for her sometimes though. One of the best bachelors the group has is her best friend, but even after admitting that he'd love to be with her, he's still screwing around with other girls ... and right in front of her for that matter ... ... and girls that Irina doesn't think are that pretty.

*hopes his girls are coming across as realistic*

*is totally disguised*

Sorry, Ether, but even if your gender says female, I will not let you spank me. I've seen that trick before. The real women on this site are either needlessly cruel, or so nice that you automatically think you're being teased.

Speaking of teasing. I'll send you the sprites in a little bit.

Sorry, Ether, but even if your gender says female, I will not let you spank me.

......I would pay to see that......

Hi Phoenix!

Did anyone go see Rita's tropes yet? ;_;

Aww...

Oh well, one day, he'll have to chose between taking Psych's abuse or seeking comfort with me, and at least at this point, I know I can win out over that guy.

@That Guy: it's happened before, actually. That's why he brought it up.

Yeah I know who Cerberus is, I meant why am I like him?

Well ... you certainly like to tear intruders a new asshole. Not necessarily good or bad, just something I noticed and thought "Hey, he's like a Cerberus! XD "

Aww...

Oh well, one day, he'll have to chose between taking Psych's abuse or seeking comfort with me, and at least at this point, I know I can win out over that guy.

Well yeah, but ... where is a female Phoenix I can play with :(

Well yeah, but ... where is a female Phoenix I can play with :(

I wish I could tell you. People always get the impression that I'm homosexual simply because there aren't any women to show I actually am bisexual...without getting mauled at least...

Fuck! I have to go in about 15 minutes... Phoenix, can you send me the betas now?

Edited by Kleine

I'm a trained assassin boy. You don't even want to know how many ways I can make you scream, make you cry... do you understand me?

That's consider rape and pedophilia, and I can't say I approve of such actions, nor does society, and if you can't help yourself, at least don't publicize it each time you do it[/s]

Aw, Ether, you hurt me. But the pain feels gooood.

Okay maybe not rape, but the other point still stands.

Can I atleast shove an arrow up his... you know...

No, pedo Ether, bad pedo! Bad!

*is hit in face with newspaper*

Oh, hello Cuddles. I thought for sure you didn't want anything to do with little old me, so I wonder what you could possibly be doing here of all places?

EDIT: *Is dragged off by people. Will return in a couple of hours.*

Edited by Kleine

I'm surprised you aren't calling me out on this. I guess sexual stuff creeps you out then extreme cruelty and violence to minors.

Another plan of mine was to kidnap him and do forced surgery, cutting his organs slightly until he died, using careful amounts of paralyzing gas to make sure he can't move.

@Sage

Well, I am in a teaching position towards minors. (Tutoring) So cruelty to kids is pretty much a daily routine for me XD Sexual stuff alone doesn't creep me out, though a bunch of horny kids on a forum, one being bi and pretending to be female, and a cyber-orgy... well if it went too far I'd be forced to contact staffies XD (And I hate authority figures) XD

@Snowy, You best just shut your mouth, you're don't seem as stupid when you're not around. You're already firmly labeled and incompetent half-wit, no need to add to your list of flaws.

@Ether,

Believe it or not, you're not the only one in this thread, and the world certainly doesn't revolve around little old you :/

Edited by Kanami

Ether, you're still here? Go check your pms.

@ HM

RAAAARGH!!!

I know which base I want to use, but I can't get the picture in the right size!

yes this is a special project

Edited by Phoenix