Read the quote in my sig, then shut up.

@ Kai

LOL

@ Kirn

Nice shot

@ Snike

Hi.

@ Psych again

What the hell is a nympho, and why should I give a damn?

Edited by Phoenix

... I said that those ideas were kind lame but the rest was okay, not the whole thing was perfect. You're also going to need to work out the Damain issue somehow (unless you dropped that, in which case good idea).

EDIT: Ninja'd horribly. Good thing you're ignoring the Damian part. The basic idea is good, but you're going to really need to work on the details.

Edited by Lightning

All right then Snike. But it's for your eyes only. Then I'm showing Snowy. I'll tell Phoenix the absolute minimum before I ask to borrow Viveka, since I'd like the rest to be a surprise, and to see how much Sage will freak out.

@Psych

....Nymphomaniac. If you didn't know that, I'd be scared for you when you google that.

....I could plot using Clockwork's characters. They've been strangely absent from my evil thoughts lately. But once Rita meets Kelas, you might want to watch out.

All right then Snike. But it's for your eyes only. Then I'm showing Snowy. I'll tell Phoenix the absolute minimum before I ask to borrow Viveka, since I'd like the rest to be a surprise, and to see how much Sage will freak out.

Are you insane? Why would I let you use Viveka for a bad plan without knowing just how bad the bad plan is? The bare minimum? You haven't been listening again. You need to form your plans with the help of others ... wait, why are we talking about this at all? Didn't you already screw this up twice?

I already stated why I like to skim this topic. You guys have a habit of being unintentionally funny. Also, I find it amusing you actually made a tvtropes page for this.

.....It's like a sex addict or something like that.

@Clockwork

Just you wait. You'll get a turn.

@Phoenix

I'll either send you the PM, or let Snike fill you in. I don't want people knowing too much, and counter acting things. <_<

A female sex addict. That is why i asked who Psych directed it towards.

"But you don't have to worry about me, really. I'm not helpless."

lol

lol'Ning, more like.

Would you care to explain the reference?

Edited by Solf J. Kimblee

That's not what I mean by "bound himself" to it. I meant he accepted the power in the same way Damian did. I've mentioned before that his father had it first, and he inherited it.

Of course they don't.

Ummm, no? Conrad's father never had the axe. Not according to established, non-contradicted canon...

"Yes...I had...many connections with this research...Subject A underwent rigorous tests,but by the end of the research period,completely eliminated spontaneous appearances of his weapon..." Damian said,trailing off,as he started to unconsciously shudder.

"The lance was bound to me very early on.It was the most volatile weapon,and Bethold wanted to be able to keep constant tabs on it as it during the binding and controlling process.The axe was given to Conrad Jackson of Elyisimia as a form of peace treaty,that is why they are not listed as stolen."

@Kanami

Shut up. You know what I said, and it helps having the HM. She can find her whenever she wants.

And another thing. You quit. Do something relevant, or get out.

Kanami is always welcome here.

@Phoenix

Oh! So you googled it did you.....I can hope. I just realized it'd be more funny to do that to Morgan or Irina though....

Alright, Phoenix is being added to the plan PM, but just to add Viveka relevance. That's all I need him for, since I could just as easily do it with Conrad.