• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Question. If a Rp'er uses both his characters to attack, does that count as 2 attacks?

1 Round. You can go kill something.

Back to psych's point, considering the other group missed out on two stat battles (and most of them are lower leveled anyway), 10 Exp for all of them seems reasonable.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Back to psych's point, considering the other group missed out on two stat battles (and most of them are lower leveled anyway), 10 Exp for all of them seems reasonable.

My issue was him taking 10 exp for one battle, not two. I assumed he was taking at least 10 for the first battle, and then planned to apply the regular exp for this battle. If that wasn't the case, then I'm sorry, but I don't trust him, and I need someone to stab and flame until I get over Cuddles leaving.

@ Psych

Morgan's gone, dude.

Edited by Phoenix

@Phoenix

........And so is Charlotte so.......Arrin and...Viveka get the boost?

Sure.

She still needs to be healed though before she'll be of any use. She's 4/12 right now, and DEF: 0 = useless >_>'

I never said i want to pair them since i know that you are saving her for Alferis. That shows just how great an RP'er you are.

There was some subtext involved so well, you can't exactly blame me for thinking that.

And remind me. If you feel that way, why'd you friend me. Note that I never had to resort to literally saying "You suck at RPing."

There was some subtext involved so well, you can't exactly blame me for thinking that.

Sub text?

And remind me. If you feel that way, why'd you friend me. Note that I never had to resort to literally saying "You suck at RPing."

Shutup :sweatdrop:

I lol'd

@ Kai

Chase: That doesn't help at all!

Helios: You'll know when you find it.

^What is Helios talking about?

You will know why it helps when you find out what happened to her.

@Phoneix: He means you'll know when you find your true feelings or some crap like that. I'm just throwing out a guess.

As for the Rita sprite it looks...kind of off. I dunno, would a swordswoman who relies on speed and mobility really want to wear heavy armor?

I hate this internet connection. It's so slow right now.

Edited by Dark Sage

Um, she's not. She'e wearing a breastplate, and upper body guards, and no other armor than that. SHe has a long white cloak though.

And just do this to see how she's sitting. Turn to the right, and aim your head between the computer and your legs.

Okay listen, Rita's head is simply too far to the left. I don't care about anything else. At least change that, she looks like someone snapped her neck.

EDIT:

Runs quick comparison:

Katie:

Blue hair

Breasts

Cooks

Rita:

Blue hair

Bigger breasts

Can defend self

... >_>'

shiiiiiiiiit