• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

If the circumstances come up,Berserk!Damian very well may be a boss later on as well.If there is enough confusion,Aiya very well may not notice that he isn't himself,and take orders from him still.

Chase has an actual legitimate plot reason for being fought. Ether's only doing that to get back at me for making Damian and Aiya more likely to get shot. Kai's being himself.

I'm also considering the possibility of some people not being in the fight at all.

Edited by Lightning

What, you're keeping priority queues of who to kill?

If Lightning is gonna try to KO Damian and Aiya early on,then goddamn it Chase is going down.

EDIT:Again,the Damian fight may not ever happen.It all depends on whether the conditions for a full berserk are met,and what's going on when that happens.

Edited by Kleine

If Lightning is gonna try to KO Damian and Aiya early on,then goddamn it Chase is going down.

Boss stats and skills make it so he's not going to get KO'd easily. Also, there's not exp in the fight anyways.

To be fair, Chase never really liked them in the first place and they're all at raised priority. Helios is just screwed.

Edited by Lightning

Because criticals never happen when you have Wrath, right? Riiight.

Epic growth. You're not even in the hack so you can kindly stfu.

:facepalm: Why do you even care, anyways? It's not going to happen for a while and it may not happen at all now.

Every morning I go back and read the pages that I missed and I always regret it.

LOL @ idiots in the character relationships chart thread.

Kiryn: GTFO

Kai: You are cool. Can I spam now?

Kiryn: No! GTFO

Ether: Cynthia!

Kiryn: Cynthia = Funnier! Now GTFO

Lightning: Kiryn!

Kiryn: GTFO!!!

Rita: CESS! *glomps*

Cess: Ow. Go fight Esphyr and Derek.

Rita: Okay. Who's that handsome nomad?

Cess: She's Kelas.

Rita: Who's the red fire mage?

Cess: Istov.

(How my conversation is planning to go. >_>)

Edited by psychout50

I like how Damian decides to harass the prisoner, instead of, y'know, going with the rescue party.

I don't see why people want to go with and/or catch up with Lev's group anyway. This was supposed to be a simple "pick up and delivery". It's going to take twice or even three times as long if more people come with due to multiple interactions targeting the same person.

I think it's just better to get this out of the way once and for all. People can jump her for interactions once she gets back.