Lord of Azure Flame: Chat

Snowy_One

Wasn't planning on jumping to interact with Morgan,but since Ulfy has the ability to follow them,Damian plans to go follow,sincve they did get sent back the day before.heck,they can meet up on the way back,for all I care.

• Replies 26.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

It's a little irksome when characters start shifting priorities based on OOC knowledge out of the blue. At least Alex gave him an excuse now.

In other news: Still can't find any HM bases for some reason. When I first considered spriting her, I thought the wings were going to be the most difficult part ... ... sh*****t. The wings'll be the easiest part at this rate. Are there any bases without leggings, skirts, or those knee high boots? For crying out loud.

I don't think it's OOC knowledge that the search team went out,and came back injured,without Morgan. Seeing lev and Viveka take off isn't that much of a stretch,is it?

Besides,Esphyr was really concerned about Morgan's being captured,so it was fresh in Damian's mind anyway.Alex just postponed it a little.

......I just realized Irina probably won't like Rita, due to her.....excellent swordmanship. >_>

Specify.

@ Ether

It's not just this instance. This happens from time to time, and I get a little annoyed with it. This time isn't really much of an offense really, it is reminding me of what I hate about OOC knowledge though.

Edited by Phoenix

Irina not being proficient with swords and hating Rita for it would contradict IrinaxAiya.

As for Irina not liking a random big bosomed sword fighter. That really depends on personality. She's not the type to blame other women for their attributes. She's just peeved with Morgan because

A. It's hitting close to home since Lev is the guy being friendly with her.

&

B. Morgan's someone who's easy to be mad at(justifiable though for a totally different reason), and she doesn't have to feel as guilty about it that way.

@ Ether

No not you specifically. I'm talking about when anyone does it, myself included, though I've cut this down to extremely rare occurrences on my end >_>'

@ Cielle

Soooo is she still with the party or something?

Yipes,I forgot about Cielle...she ended up being almost pointless...

We can assume we passed decently nearby the manor during a TS,and she was dropped off,unless you have a reason you want her to be here.

Um, whistler, Heinz is going to have a hard time catching up to them, seeing as two of them are mounted and galloping, and the other two are flying.

Heinz is riding on horseback too, but he doesn't really want to catch up to them, he just wants to get paid for his job. He might lose track of them at some point anyway, but for now he's following them because he assumes Synt still has Morgan captured.

He's going to by the time he's battled.

Whatever, we stopped talking about it a while ago. Nobody really cares anymore.

Edited by Lightning

You can gain a skill on promotion too by forfeiting 2 stat points. Or something like that.

Congratulations. Have fun talking to yourself then.

Edited by Lightning