• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

And Kai won't be in charge.

I applaud Cynthia's method of ending the tourney.

Also, I'm only one on Chat? Wut?

Edited by Lightning

Captain Travis, he's a hero! Bringing failure down to Zero!

Anyways, work in about 10 minutes.

Stop abusing Imogen Heap, guys.

Hokay, so, I think we need to get people back to the inn and TS. Then, I assume we're moving on again, Morgan does interviews along the way, suchlike. Yes? (Also, Team XD appearing and shit.)

Kai, please bookmark it this time: http://darkmyst.org/?page=webchat channel is #LordOfAzureFlame. Getting tired of repeating myself on this.

*comes into the room on a stolen hospital stretcher being pushed by a buffalo*

*mooooooan*

Urgh, it's always something ...

If it's not Psych's bad plans, or infringing on my rp ideas, it's Slave challenging pretty much everything I say for no reason. And don't even get me started on the lack of Cuddles and Kai's horrible management skills, or Snowy's bouts of random.[/rant]

*hops off stretcher*

*hits floor*

*doesn't move*

Errrrg ...

Speaking of mathz. The Phoenix has discovered a love of basic geometry :)

Everything else is depressing. Alex is coming along nicely I guess.

@ FFXIII

So the pope guy is a (insert spoiler here)? Not expected, but unsurprising all the same.

@ RP

Not much else to do at the moment. Character development using only my characters is about all I can do and that's not popular so yeah >_>'

@Clockwork@Borrowing:

I squeezed in some time and did a thing. I think it's in proper chronology. If I don't continue to do enough things for extended times due to busy (which I'll try to at least warn of, though sometimes disappearance happens without warning and random) feel free to borrow.

Since I know you find monologuing boring, if you want to, you can try to poke Cynthia into doing the actual borrowing so you can maybe interact somehow that way. (Though, I don't even know if that would be more or less helpful. :S)

The vice versa also applies, for if Cynthia needs doing something smallish, and doesn't want to monologue it, I wouldn't mind her poking you the same way.

Just, nothing too extravagant, but I can trust the two of you well enough that that's pretty much needless warning.

So... apparently the meaning of the name Damian is "Sweet and Harmless"

On another note, my own name has Celtic origins, despite my whole traceable history being French.