• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phoenix

• Ansem

• Inactive Account

• Snike

Goddamn.

Watch Morgan be something like rejecting. Morgan means "The Edge of the Sea".

And Chase likes water. This is never going to let up on me, is it?

Edited by Lightning

Oh my god. Feenix's guys all have fitting names.

Viveka= Hindi for "Right". (very just)

Irina= Slavic for "Peaceful". (obvious reason is obvious)

Lev= Hebrew for "Heart". (he likes all the girls)

Even better, mine:

Conrad= Bold, Wise Counselor in German

Clara= Clear, Bright in Latin

Edited by Lightning

@ Viveka

I actually picked Viv's name based on Swedish meanings. In Swedish her name means "War". Susann's name means Lily or something, though I may have mixed the two up. Can't remember.

@ Lev

Why are you picking name meanings from different languages? Good thing it still fits somehow. XD

@ Irina

Irina's ... peaceful most of the time, and after Ixion's next series of stunts, that'll be solidified permanently, but she can be a wee bit violent ... like in stat combat >_>'

@ Other names

Kiev's name is a city in Ukraine. The Capital city I think. I named him for the first Russian establishment which was known as Kieven Rus ... I think.

Krinkov's name was picked directly from one of my favorite SMGs. The AKS-74u Krinkov.

Victor's name was picked to be slightly ironic since he's Ivanko's flying bitch and all. But it'll be made appropriate later on.

Edited by Phoenix

Aiya is of Hebrew origin... means Bird, apparently. Well, she is a flier, I guess, although it would have fit better had I chosen to make her a pegasus knight.

Also, it seems to be a rare name. It places 3016th in Belgium, and doesn't place anywhere else...

@ Viveka

I actually picked Viv's name based on Swedish meanings. In Swedish her name means "War". Susann's name means Lily or something, though I may have mixed the two up. Can't remember.

@ Lev

Why are you picking name meanings from different languages? Good thing it still fits somehow. XD

@ Irina

Irina's ... peaceful most of the time, and after Ixion's next series of stunts, that'll be solidified permanently, but she can be a wee bit violent ... like in stat combat >_>'

@ Other names

Kiev's name is a city in Ukraine. The Capital city I think. I named him for the first Russian establishment which was known as Kieven Rus ... I think.

Krinkov's name was picked directly from one of my favorite SMGs. The AKS-74u Krinkov.

Victor's name was picked to be slightly ironic since he's Ivanko's flying bitch and all. But it'll be made appropriate later on.

Using the site that Freohr Datia provided. It's under "recent topics" right now on the right side of the main page.

Quick fact!

Viveka and Susann were names both picked at the same time, from the same search list. There was a bit of indecision on my part at the time on which name to give to who. In all honesty, there was a 50/50 chance of Viveka getting the name Susann, and Susann being named Viveka. I decided on the names they have because I wanted Viv to have an exotic sounding name, and that is the only reason the names aren't switched XD

So... apparently the meaning of the name Damian is "Sweet and Harmless"

On another note, my own name has Celtic origins, despite my whole traceable history being French.

Thou were ninja'd, Kai